Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not so serious Question about Sharkwing

(PSN)A_SimpleName

Question

Inspire by a recent thread I'd read, how do the warframe carry it's Archwing in between Uranus's Sharkwing tileset? What I mean is one moment you can be on foot, jump into the water, and magically AW appears. If AW and its weapons are so massive and "heavy", how are we able to carry them around and deploy in between water section?

Edit: If we are able to carry them around, how come they're can't be use against ground forces?

Anyone has any fun and creative answer?

Oh, by the way...I know it's "video game logic" and also "space magic" but let's try to discuss. 

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

17 answers to this question

What do you mean "magically"? The animation shows it comes out of your lower back. Unless I'm wrong because I don't play AW or underwater missions. 

And what do you mean by massive heavy weapons? Heavy blades are massive and we carry them just fine, along with some rifles like the Opticor.

And you can't use them on ground forces because Titania said so.

Youre trying to apply logic to a video game. It will never work out. You're just gonna pop a blood vessel thinking about it 

Edited by PoobahTheGrand

10 minutes ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

And what do you mean by massive heavy weapons? Heavy blades are massive and we carry them just fine, along with some rifles like the Opticor.

An example is this Codex entry for the Veritux " Weightless space turns this impossibly massive sword into an agile instrument of destruction. "

Anyway, I understand it's video game logic, as stated in the OP. Just wanted to see what fun and creative answer people can come up with.

11 minutes ago, Pavelord said:

I´d say you are not actually carrying them, probably they discorporate like capture targets, into the Liseth?, like turrets and life support, there clearly is some teleportation technology in place.

^This is what I was thinking also.  Add in how the Operator appears seems to back this up as well. 

The main purpose of limbo is for his rift. So limbos are basically storage and gear dispensers. You need an AW? well out of the rift if comes. So maybe its always"there" but limbos rift keeps them "away"

Edit: i pulled that out of my bleep just now

Edited by Zhoyzu

5 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

-snip-

Edit: i pulled that out of my bleep just now

You mean you asked Limbo to pull that out of the rift for you. The answer to all Warframe mystery is Limbo.

Limbo too OP. Nerf please. 

On to topic before further derailment: Isn't the rift an intermediate state = objects are still visible but can't interact. I don't see AW or its weapons anywhere when on foot. I favor the teleportation concept more.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

You mean you asked Limbo to pull that out of the rift for you. The answer to all Warframe mystery is Limbo.

Limbo too OP. Nerf please. 

On to topic before further derailment: Isn't the rift an intermediate state = objects are still visible but can't interact. I don't see AW or its weapons anywhere when on foot. I favor the teleportation concept more.

rofl

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

^This is what I was thinking also.  Add in how the Operator appears seems to back this up as well. 

I think the operator one is different, the whole concept of the second dream, was explaining that the tenno transfer their minds to an alternate body, activating focus to me is the tenno just protruding their mind energy out of the body, since having their real bodies hidden was their greatest strenght, coming out would just be asking to be killed, and notice they don´t take damage. 

As for teleportation, this technology is very available within the universe, since also grineer can use it. Now on teleportation and the rift, the rift has been clearly mention as a space inbetween normal space and the void, I think the rift is kind of a wormhole dimension, in that it helps travel to other spaces, teleportation is instantaneous, so I think Limbo is actually the only being that can actually access and remain within the rift, which is a space between two spaces hence Limbo remains partially existent in the material plane therefore can be seen but not touch.