Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tiberon Prime needs to be a thing

(XBOX)Collector9057

29 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

He meant: It's not likely ever going to happen, Tenno.

But.. I mean.. DE can do some other super cool variant. I think I can think up a new name for Stalker/Acolyte-improved weapons.

Dread Strife? Dread Lorde? Dread Furi?

Or maybe they can drop a plot twist on us: Dread Umbra.

Or why not a sentient dread? Oh my god the glowy parts would be cool af.

Edited by oshunter124

14 minutes ago, KinetosImpetus said:

I would like Tiberon Prime to have larger magazine, solid base damage, and just enough crit and status to be useful but not enough for metaheads to minmax on them. 

Sounds like another similar weapon but in 3-burst mode. Ah, the Braton Prime. The pinnacle of balance.

Tiberon is by far one of the best looking guns in the game, not sure performance wise since I treated it as mastery fodder and regretted it (too hard to get it back now), prime version would be awesome. For variety sake, I reckon this game needs more than one prime burst gun, but also another primed bow (maybe daikyu?).

Man, I remember when Tiberon first released, that gal was something to be reckoned with. Unfortunately with the ever-so expanding weapon variety, it just sort of gotten eclipsed due to those more powerful and/or more efficient weapons.

If anything, regardless of a Prime variant, I hope they could take a look at her stats again in the near future and give it a bit of a tune up! (:

I will agree, I quite like Tiberon though it doesn't scale well against higher-level enemies. Would be nice to see it primed.

As for Dread, it wouldn't make sense in the lore being Stalker's custom bow... Much like how I would LOVE a Valkyr Prime, but she wouldn't make any sense in the lore since the Valkyr we have now is very much a result of the Corpus. Any Valkyr prime to make sense in the lore would look and behave very different and have different powers. I feel the same way about Dread, we could have what the Stalker based it on as a Prime bow but it would most likely look and behave quite different.

I had no idea that this topic would get so much feedback xD I LOVE IT

but with everything said here, I can agree with multiple things and one of those things is that the vast majority of the community uses a crit base weapon and that status just doesnt get enough credit. Hell I love the idea of an explosive round Tiberon Prime, that sounds just as good as Lotus's rear looks. If we think about it how cool would innate blast damage be on a weapon that isnt a grenade launcher. You would have great CC and if it had viable status chance you could then use some dual-stat mods to put some other procs on.  

6 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Have peeps already forgotten about the 35% crit chance on the Dex Sybaris? :nerd:

Irrelevant.

Sybaris Prime could just be made as another high MR lock prime weapon. MR13/14, higher crit dmg, lower crit chance, and/or higher base dmg, or hybrid buildable to 50% of proc and crit chance.

Yes, please. Tiberon was my first "main" primary, and I used it as much as I could. I still have it, and wish it could perform better, though the fire rate change for burst weapons should have helped it. I should pick it up again and see how it does. But a Prime would be great!

Burston Prime is the status burst rifle, and Dex Sybaris has crit covered. Let the Tiberon Prime keep Tiberon's high base damage/reliability niche, but crank it way up and expand the magazine, so it's an adequate sortie weapon.

28 minutes ago, DreamsmithJane said:

Yes, please. Tiberon was my first "main" primary, and I used it as much as I could. I still have it, and wish it could perform better, though the fire rate change for burst weapons should have helped it. I should pick it up again and see how it does. But a Prime would be great!

Burston Prime is the status burst rifle, and Dex Sybaris has crit covered. Let the Tiberon Prime keep Tiberon's high base damage/reliability niche, but crank it way up and expand the magazine, so it's an adequate sortie weapon.

Explosive rounds for the lols.