Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Verdict Glitch

(PSN)ustakatilibo

Question

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, (PS4)ustakatilibo said:

Hi guys everytime I host jv people ask me if I am doing a glitch run with nezha. then I deided to google it but I couldnt find it. So if any of you know the glitch can somone help me with it please? Also dont tell me how to do it here so DE wont fix jut e-mail me

Nezha can reach the 1st nerve without having to do the whole sections/puzzles to get to it by using his Blazing Chakram (his 2nd ability) and teleporting to the other side of the force field guarding the nerve, tbh i mostly do JV legit but i could tell that whenever i did a glitch run that it took some real effort and a bit of luck to get through the shield.

EDIT: ooops i didnt read the whole thing, my bad :(

Edited by GRIFFONP

13 minutes ago, GRIFFONP said:

Nezha can reach the 1st nerve without having to do the whole sections/puzzles to get to it by using his Blazing Chakram (his 2nd ability) and teleporting to the other side of the force field guarding the nerve, tbh i mostly do JV legit but i could tell that whenever i did a glitch run that it took some real effort and a bit of luck to get through the shield.

EDIT: ooops i didnt read the whole thing, my bad :(

I was going to explain it anyways LUL I like this game not having game breaking bugs so thank you for explaining it for me