Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stabilize archwing with R key

antiqwiz

Dear DEvelopers

Please make a key (R) to turn archwing back to standart horizontal look as we start the mission!

I know in space everything is relative but everybody need a hard point!

Best wishes! Best F2P game ever!

Edited by antiqwiz

This would be a nice change, but further I think the minimap should also orient to the player (so if the player is upside down the map should mirror across the Y-Axis) so navigation isn't so confusing, particularly on corpus ship tiles. 

Edited by Imaru

2 minutes ago, Imaru said:

This would be a nice change, but further I think the minimap should also orient to the player (so if the player is upside down the map should mirror across the Y-Axis) so navigation isn't so confusing, particularly on corpus ship tiles. 

They're actually working on adapting the minimap to the new Archwing system.

But yeah, a button that lets you turn yourself "right side up" to help you get your bearings would be nice.

Just now, Brachion said:

They're actually working on adapting the minimap to the new Archwing system.

But yeah, a button that lets you turn yourself "right side up" to help you get your bearings would be nice.

That greatly excites me, because the 2D map in the very 3D world of Archwing doesn't work very well. 

3 minutes ago, r3pk0 said:

When DE will add something like that, it will be nice too.
t38_adi.png

Something like that, if a bit less busy, would be great for the Archwing UI. Perhaps situated in the lower right corner, next to ammo and ability information.

Considering how all the AW maps are still designed to be "right side up" still...I honestly kinda wish they would go back to the old system. I like the new speed and such of AW now but I want to actually be able to use and enjoy the 6DOF which currently....the mode doesn't support it. The minimap doesn't support 6DOF nor do the map designs, even enemies are all "right side up" all the time...