Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please let me out of water.

kracsusc

I came back to this game after over a year of not playing, i went into water and never got out, logged out, logged back in, still in water.

But seriously, fix archwings and water, getting out of water is ridiculously annoying and shouldnt be, it seriously just makes me want to uninstall as soon as i go into water because i know getting out is going to be annoying, whats with the invisible barrier? atleast mark the places where i can actually get out.

49 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

You will see metal grates at the edge of pools you can get out they are pretty obvious.....

While the solution is somewhat clear, it brings up a valid criticism.

Getting back onto land is a pain. You can only do it in certain spots and usually you have to fly into the surface till you get it.

1 hour ago, kracsusc said:

I came back to this game after over a year of not playing, i went into water and never got out, logged out, logged back in, still in water.

But seriously, fix archwings and water, getting out of water is ridiculously annoying and shouldnt be, it seriously just makes me want to uninstall as soon as i go into water because i know getting out is going to be annoying, whats with the invisible barrier? atleast mark the places where i can actually get out.

I got stuck in water the other day, after a break of a few months it was my first time back in.  

I totally would've drowned had I not been an organic robot warrior thing.  

14 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

While the solution is somewhat clear, it brings up a valid criticism.

Getting back onto land is a pain. You can only do it in certain spots and usually you have to fly into the surface till you get it.

this, I hate doing archwing at the best of times but the underwater areas can be a bit of a pain to 'navigate' including getting out of the water.  Even more annoying when you just 'fall' into the water for no reason which I've had happen to me on a few occasions.