Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Joining only empty servers

rockscl

7 hours ago, rockscl said:

all the same for me

9 hours ago, clemza said:

I am not sure what the hotfix 4 changed but for me nothing changed ... Still being on empty servers all of the time.

that's because there has to also be players trying to play. If everyone joins a server and leaves as soon as the screen pops up because there are 0 players, then there's never going to be an active match. At the very least there should be hope for having other people join the match after some time instead of never.

43 minutes ago, Witchydragon said:

that's because there has to also be players trying to play.

I did some test with other people, joining at the same time and we ended on diff servers.

Or people waiting in a ctf lobby, and i ended on an empty server as well.

The only way is asking people to "invite you" ...

54 minutes ago, TheJadrimian said:

After the update dropped yesterday I got through a bunch of games, thought the problem had been fixed. Over the course of this whole day, however, I've only managed to find one match.

Jx2I0Mx.gif 

Having similar issues the whole day as well lol. Yesterday for me I was finding parties plenty. Today however I was only able to "semi" find a match as in I just happened to join one at the same time as the other, so ended up just a 1 verse 1 match.

Been hopping around servers and just waiting around in the lobby for at least 10 to 30 minutes each while I wait for someone else. No luck so far. And I know plenty are playing around this time in the evening for me lol~

Things are recovering now, hopefully.

In hindsight, introduction of these servers was definitely premature, and not taking swift action once the problems became apparent has probably hurt it quite a bit.

If I were a new guy interested in trying this for the first time, I'd have gotten a really bad impression from this whole mess (matchmaking + bugs) and probably wouldn't want to return for more.

But good job on the implementation (game bugs notwithstanding), I have yet to encounter a server that doesn't let me play for a full round, and Variant is solid.

second hotfix and ....nothing changed for me: always alone.

Servers are good for noobs players who don't succeed in daily challenges. Now you just have to go on a server with your friend and complete daily challenges without really playing. The spirit of the game in conclave is killed :sad:

Unfortunately, one found 1 full game in the past two days.
And yes I have sat in an empty server a few times for at least half an hour while I do other things. No luck at this time.

It gets a tad frustrating too since that full game I was just talking about, was after the fact of one of the times I was sitting in an empty server for a while. And it wasn't a group waiting in a server together either, it was mid-match with I think 2 spots open and such (guessing it was full previously then 2 left or something lol).

I guess I'll keep trying tonight. I know for a fact people are playing so I hope I'll run into someone sooner or later lol.

Got mah coffee in-hand and have all night!
NBfy0H4.gif

Seems to have improved with the latest patch, as in i could play never to i can play right now, i dont know how it will work in mid week days but its an improvement, however I still think that you are wasting the potential of manual server selection because that thing can trigger a dynamically skill tiered community which would make your game look much better.

also: the new staggering needs a strong sound or visual message attached to it, like Plan B.

Edited by rockscl

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, killersWife said:

Even several updates I can't play conclave. NEVER. Servers ALWAYS empty (cephalon is a desert)

CTC can indeed be difficult to find a game in – Annihilation and Team Annihilation are generally the most populated in my experience. If you try changing your region, and possibly increasing your ping limit, you may find servers more easily.