Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So excited

-CM-La_Espada

Question

14 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, pokemonmaster456 said:

ok then what is the next warframe if that's not muramasa?

Muramasa is a fan concept. You are an iFlynn  fan if i'm not mistaken ^.^ 

The next frame is probably the musician or another we didn't saw yet :) 

Sorry but i have to do this .. FRESH EXITING .... nobody is feeling an Kool & The gang vibe from the title ?

Edited by trunks013

15 minutes ago, pokemonmaster456 said:

what fan concept are you talking about NovusNova?

Muramasa is a fan concept warframe, a warframe concept that was designed by a fan of the game, not the developers.

"A frame concept I designed based on Digital Extremes' Warframe game. I really enjoy their art style and love playing the game. Some of their characters are based on various mythos/legends. Muramasa was a Japanese swordsmith known for making evil blades with a thirst for blood. He is equipped with the Oni Helm and Corrupted Blade with an infested core. Took a lot of influence from samurai armor and Japanese Woodblock designs."

Link: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/dgeqA

The next official Warframe from the developers at DE is the virtuoso themed warframe and the concept art is in my post above.

24 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

I hate to ask such a silly thing, but is it possbile to get into trobbole for misleading players and such, with such Artwork?, cuz its very incidental to a normal warframe conspet, that DE publishes. 

I hate to be that guy, but this needs to be copyright striked.

What? No!

It's a fan art, if you fool yourself the creator is not to blame. He posted it in a proper manner as a fanart, it's not his fault people see it on google image search and hype themselves up.

7 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

What? No!

It's a fan art, if you fool yourself the creator is not to blame. He posted it in a proper manner as a fanart, it's not his fault people see it on google image search and hype themselves up.

I have to agree with Evanescent on this one.

A lot of fellow tenno did very professional looking job that looks realy like if it was made by DE. I remember seeing in dev stream and Rebecca was like "Wait thats not ours ?"

But i dont see it as if it was the Fan fault they often sign it or post it so we can see its fan-made.

I dont think suspending a damoclès sword above Fan Content creator is a good idea.

20 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

I have to agree with Evanescent on this one.

A lot of fellow tenno did very professional looking job that looks realy like if it was made by DE. I remember seeing in dev stream and Rebecca was like "Wait thats not ours ?"

But i dont see it as if it was the Fan fault they often sign it or post it so we can see its fan-made.

I dont think suspending a damoclès sword above Fan Content creator is a good idea.

29 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

What? No!

Good points, while myself I did not get fooled, cuz I kown these things, it looked far to perfect to be anything DE made, but still, its still misleading people and doing such IS aginest the rules IIRC. 

Just now, LegionCynex said:

Good points, while myself I did not get fooled, cuz I kown these things, it looked far to perfect to be anything DE made, but still, its still misleading people and doing such IS aginest the rules IIRC. 

I see your intention, and while I understand it's actually not. It would be breaking the rules if the artist was trying to pass this off as an official thing to fool people. He/she is not doing so, and took the pains to make it clear it was posted as a fan work. At no point, at no time, and nowhere was it claimed on his/her part that it was official.

Again, if people find it out of context and confuse themselves it's neither the work nor the artist's fault.

If you want to sure anyone, it should be google! :)

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

I hate to ask such a silly thing, but is it possbile to get into trobbole for misleading players and such, with such Artwork?, cuz its very incidental to a normal warframe conspet, that DE publishes. 

I hate to be that guy, but this needs to be copyright striked.

You clearly have a very twisted idea about the concept of copyright.

Copyright Infringement laws does not cover 'players getting fooled due to resemblance.'

The artist who created the fan art clearly wrote that it is a fan art and also have signed each picture. He/She have not claimed that it is his/her property, rather has clearly specified that it was made as a fan concept for the game Warframe.

Link - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/dgeqA

Edited by DEADSHOT456
Edit - Provided Link