Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Reset Forma?

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Guys

So I've sort of messed up the Fromaing on the Vauban Prime, and it means I will have to redo it 4 times, just to get to the things I need and I really don't want to do that, So is there any other way to rest his  Forma without haveing to farm for the parts and re-build him?.

Thanks

Legion

13 answers to this question

Polarization allows you to change any slot to almost any polarity, that includes already polarized slots, and you can switch slots with polarities to blank slots as well. So there's  no need to reforma 4 times, just as many times as you messed up

9 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

Polarization allows you to change any slot to almost any polarity, that includes already polarized slots, and you can switch slots with polarities to blank slots as well. So there's  no need to reforma 4 times, just as many times as you messed up

I see, but will that still de-rank my frame?, I'm looking a way to get from this mess: https://goo.gl/atyMqn

To this: https://goo.gl/olQZhv

It depends on what you want to put in the two remaining slots. If you want to keep them unpolarized, you will need to put another 4 forma into your Vauban. It might be salvaged to three or two if you're lucky. Sadly the exilus polarity can't be swapped, so no matter what else, you will need to re-forma that one.

54 minutes ago, pauli133 said:

That looks like an excessive number of polarized slots in either build - what are you trying to save space for?

I've got two Ds, two dashes, and a V, for the record, and haven't felt any need for more capacity.

Excaly, what you seen.

I've contacted support, to see if they can help

I don ´t think that everything is lost with your polarization. Before u will get answer from support, sorry but probanly negative, try this: 

Quick Thinking > Vigor

Strech > Redirection

Streamline > Vitality

Primed Flow > Fleeting Expertise

Narrow Minded > rank 5-6

V polarity: Repeling Bastille, if not stay with Strenght

Exilus slot: u have enought space, even with RB in V slot, to swap  Cunning for Coaction drift

If i were you, might as well just forma 2 more times ( either remove or add )

technically, it will cancel off the forma you dont want.

and 4 forma on a frame is actually enough for you to put any mod even if some is -ve ( wrong polarity)

is like you are having extra 28 ( 7 x 4)