Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please DE remove invulnerbility on all bosses!!!!

StormSpirit123

Question

So I'm a returning player of warframe, and I decided to start all over. Yesterday I was fighting lech kril, and the battle took 10 mins+, because of his stupid invulnerbility mechanics. I literally wanted to rage quit because of the pointes below.

1. I couldn't stay at a medium distance-long range because his gorgon can rip through my soul.

2. Staying at a distance also means that I can't go behind him due to his high af turn rate.

3. The Hellions were just stun locking me.

4. Whenever he melees (90% of the time), i couldn't hit the coolant pipe because I have to manuveur behind him. And his back goes from facing me, to away from me in 1 swing (less than 1/2 a second).

5. His coolant pipe disappears after every dam attack, meaning by the time I can get a shot on that thing after lech melees, it's gone! And lech will just turn around and melee me again!

So please DE, remove invulnerbility, it makes new player's life so much harder to a point where they will quit. And I was lucky because I knew to destroy the coolant pipe of the boss, new players wouldn't, and they will just sit there for 5 mins unable to be damage.

"ON ALL BOSSES" > "LEK KRIL BLABLA" ...

I'm ok, Lek is bad, his design is badly made and it's hard to understand his patterns.

But it's one of the last "bad" bosses, with Ambulas, Sergent and Phorrid. Just wait for a rework

If a player is going to play a game and not bother to research how to play it, how is that the game developers problem? There is a way to defeat every single boss in this game. The onus is on the player to either use trial and error to defeat them, or to research how others have defeated the boss. You clearly have an internet connection, YouTube is your friend.

Just now, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

I read it and I can sum it up as "Wah! Wah! Wah! I want to faceroll everything for Shiny!" How about learning attack patterns and taking out the mooks so it wouldnt be as troublesome.

What is Kril's pattern?  I have fought him 20-30 times and still he makes no sense.  Just let him swing till suddenly he freezes and you can shoot him....

BUt yeah, god mode for bosses....its nothing more then a cheesy mechanic to try and cover up the lack of difficulty in the bosses in this game.  The 1st Vor is the hardest boss in the game, all the rest are honestly easy as pie, and im not saying the 1st VoR was hard.....only hard because your stuff is bad and he rezzes 3x and does alot of damage....

1 minute ago, KnightCole said:

What is Kril's pattern?  I have fought him 20-30 times and still he makes no sense.  Just let him swing till suddenly he freezes and you can shoot him....

Keep shooting at his pipes, and when he freezes, do the most damage you can so he can turn into the fire form, in which he'll be able to take damage. It's not random.

I know how to defeat the boss, and I did it before (once), the problem is that you need to get behind to shoot his coolant pack, and that is hard to when the pipe is facing the other way, and his body to turning from left to right constantly(making it hard to aim). and when you get behind him, the pipe disappears, rinse and repeat.

But thank you KnightCole for understanding me, the problem is not that I don't his pattern, is that I can't hit the pipe during anypoint of the pattern.

Personally, I find the invincibility mechanics fun. If bosses didn't have periods of time where they go invincible, we would just be able to kill them in seconds. The Sergeant doesn't have any invincibility, and he's arguably the easiest boss in the game. Anybody with proper gear can just enter the room and kill him in one shot.

Edited by Tradden

5 minutes ago, StormSpirit123 said:

The problem with new players is that 1, they are not the best at parkour 2.0. 2 They don't have the weapons to deal with Lech Kril.

Once again, a little bit of research goes a long way:

Utilizing Warframe AbilitiesEdit

• Ash's Smoke Screen, Loki's Invisibility, Ivara's Prowl, Shade's Ghost, or Huras Kubrow's Stalk will cloak the player, creating a strong opportunity for you to damage his cryopack.
  • Loki's Decoy and Saryn's Molt are also invaluable for distracting Lech Kril's gunfire while exposing him to attacks from the Tenno.
  • Frost's Snow Globe slows Lech Kril's ice-based melee attacks, allowing his target to walk out of the way while increasing the length of time when he is vulnerable during his first phase.
  • Rhino's Rhino Stomp can be used to disconnect the pipes without having to shoot the back.
  • Nova's Molecular Prime can be used to slow Kril to make it easier to hit his weak point. Her Antimatter Drop can also be used to disconnect his pipes, as its explosion can pass through cover and Kril himself.
  • Zephyr is probably the best "hard counter" there is to him. Using Turbulence you can ignore most of his shots from his Gorgon (and all of the other enemies around you). Using Tail Wind and Dive Bomb you can easily detach the tubes on his back without having to worry about landing tricky slam attacks. AndTornado will help you keep the random enemies off of you. If you get good enough at this, you can easily solo him without having to worry about finding a team.
  • Valkyr's Hysteria can be used to revive fragile teammates, as a distraction for teammates to shoot his backpack and tempt Lech Kril into using his ice wave to freeze himself. Also, Valkyr can hit his backpack by a melee attack on his back, although this may require more practice. While Hysteria is active, Valkyr's ground slam attacks have a massive radius, which can be utilized to easily smash the tubes without even hitting Lech Kril himself. It also makes Phase 2 laughably easy, as you can completely ignore Lech Kril's attacks and just beat on him until he dies.
  • Chroma's Spectral Scream used on Kril's back can easily disconnect the cryopack's tubes.
  • Limbo's Rift Walk can be used to avoid all damage from him and lure him into melee strikes to expose his coolant pack. Popping in and out of the Rift in tandem with his attack telegraphs can make this battle easy.

Source

Before facing off with Lech Kril, a player will be able to acquire and build Rhino. Read up on how to use Rhino to defeat Kril.

Edited by (PS4)abbacephas

2 minutes ago, StormSpirit123 said:

The problem with new players is that 1, they are not the best at parkour 2.0. 2 They don't have the weapons to deal with Lech Kril.

Any Shotgun can take out Lech Kril, you just need to learn instead of Faceroll. I fought him and Vor 40 times trying to get Miter so I learned.

No parkour required for this boss at all. You can roll past him and have plenty of time to shoot him in the back to knock loose a coolant pipe.  I'd recommend a shotgun such as the Hek personally.  All you have to do is bait him into firing his gorgon by standing at medium range, then roll directly past him.  You will end up behind him and can aim directly at his exposed back.  After a hose is loose, continue the tactic of rolling past him, he will melee swing eventually and trigger his cold stagger proc. Lather, rinse, repeat until all coolant pipes are dealt with and he is vulnerable to normal damage.

22 minutes ago, StormSpirit123 said:

When I was a new player, I decided that the first frame I would build after my starter frame was frost. This was my primary objective. I rushed to Lech Kril and had to defeat him to get the parts, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get the frame I wanted. Lech Kril is definitely doable for new players, as long as they have the right strategies and gear.

26 minutes ago, Tradden said:

Personally, I find the invincibility mechanics fun. If bosses didn't have periods of time where they go invisible, we would just be able to kill them in seconds. The Sergeant doesn't have any invincibility, and he's arguably the easiest boss in the game. Anybody with proper gear can just enter the room and kill him in one shot.

You are talking about an entirely different boss to the OP.