Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Alerts

CrossTheKnightKing

AW nodes are clearly visible, when you click on the alert, you have like 10sec to cancel, which is more than enough 

or you can just see which planet the alert is on, zoom on it and check out the AW node 

there are a lot of easy ways this can be avoided. DE thought about this, it's not the game's fault ;) 

I'd prefer to be given a heads up if it's an AW alert - tried taxi'ing some new players to one only to find out half of them couldn't go due to not having AW yet.

2 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

AW nodes are clearly visible, when you click on the alert, you have like 10sec to cancel, which is more than enough

Sure, if anyone thinks to check the node, has the node unlocked (see taxi comment above) or has memorized every node and it's mission type.

It is the game's fault, or rather, the UI designer's. 

AW uses different loadout, and there needs to be a clear indication (a different icon or (archwing) in the alert name) that alert is an Archwing mission to let players know what they're getting into. I myself have accidentally clicked an alert more than once only to find out it's AW and my new unranked wing is dead weight there or in worst case scenario (last few seconds of alert in solo mode) cannot complete the mission at all. 

13 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Only if people didn't bail because the team sucked and if the mission wasn't an interception.

Or a Rush, or a Pursuit, or if they could even get past the loading screen for having an AW in the first place.

I think the bigger point here would be better Signage/Documentation(?) in the form of information given about the systems with alerts when you click on them from the Alert Drop Down Menu within the Map UI.......

-Kalt

18 hours ago, Reifnir said:

It is the game's fault, or rather, the UI designer's. 

AW uses different loadout, and there needs to be a clear indication (a different icon or (archwing) in the alert name) that alert is an Archwing mission to let players know what they're getting into. I myself have accidentally clicked an alert more than once only to find out it's AW and my new unranked wing is dead weight there or in worst case scenario (last few seconds of alert in solo mode) cannot complete the mission at all. 

+100 happens alot more than you think. ???????????????