Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request - Scarf Syandana

I want to do something like this without clipping but just havent gotten around to it, not really a lot of time due to my job. x_x I think it is possible to do it, you just have to face that it wont tightly wrap around the neck but there should be some possibilities.

If we get to look as cool as Strider Hiryu (And heck, they could bundle it with a new set of tonfas) i'd be so darn happy. It's the classical Ninja scarf! c'mon! :D

Spoiler

d18279ee216b5cee115ad2fc19a049de.jpg

Spoiler

strider-hiryu-namco-x-capcom-action.png

Edited by Arandabido

37 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

I'd really like it if someone would make a scarf syandana.

The kind that wrap around your neck.

Like,

But the dangly arms are hanging off the back instead of the front.

Can't be done.

Early design of the Teplo Syandana was exactly that.  Unsurprisignly, it didn't make it until it was revised to be a more simplistic back attachment that just looks like a scarf.

Even the Nsaru was meant to attach to the shoulders but DE put it on the back anyway. You're just going to have to accept the fact that Syandanas are purely backside attachments (Uru clips horribly with some frames, making it both an exception and an example), anything more complex than that could only work as an Auxiliary slot item that is limited to particular Warframes (e.g. Mortos Binds).

2 minutes ago, Artarrwen said:

Can't be done.

Early design of the Teplo Syandana was exactly that.  Unsurprisignly, it didn't make it until it was revised to be a more simplistic back attachment that just looks like a scarf.

Even the Nsaru was meant to attach to the shoulders but DE put it on the back anyway. You're just going to have to accept the fact that Syandanas are purely backside attachments (Uru clips horribly with some frames, making it both an exception and an example), anything more complex than that could only work as an Auxiliary slot item that is limited to particular Warframes (e.g. Mortos Binds).

Or, it could be part of an alt helm. hmm...

Well, there is the Umbra scarf...which we are gona have to wait until the next cinematic quest after The War Witin...

Until then I would't mind a Soul Reaver scarf.

Spoiler

37091-Legacy_Of_Kain_-_Soul_Reaver_(bin)-1.jpg

Note: The things behind are Raziel's broken wings and not actually a part of the scarf.

Note 2: Said scarf was originally a cape which Raziel had while he was still a vampire, but started being used more like a scarf after his transformation into a wraith due to...well let's just say his face ain't the same no more.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX
damn grammar

27 minutes ago, Artarrwen said:

Can't be done.

I think it is possible, it just wont exactly wrap around the neck but have some distance between it to make room for larger frames. etc yada yada

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

True, but still. Besides annoying some people, what problems does clipping actually bring?

It just looks absolutely terrible on frames like Saryn who is a clipping nightmare to customize, and frames with certain animation sets that have them lean forward too much and the syandana clipping through their butts.

7 hours ago, SurrealEdge said:

It just looks absolutely terrible on frames like Saryn who is a clipping nightmare to customize, and frames with certain animation sets that have them lean forward too much and the syandana clipping through their butts.

Well...you can use their Noble Animation set, or no animation at all. Actually the latter is exactly what I do for my Ivara.

7 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

It won't work unless you make one specific for each warframe... but that's a giant waste of time and you're binding yourself to extra work every time a new warframe gets released.

Can it not be as simple as making one for each size instead?

Small - frames like Nezha

Medium - Excalibur and most others

Big - Rhino, Chroma ect.

And speaking of Chroma they already went to the extra work of making diffren't weapon holsters and placing Syandanas a little diffrently so that they don't clip with his pelt.

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

Well...you can use their Noble Animation set, or no animation at all. Actually the latter is exactly what I do for my Ivara.

Can it not be as simple as making one for each size instead?

Small - frames like Nezha

Medium - Excalibur and most others

Big - Rhino, Chroma ect.

And speaking of Chroma they already went to the extra work of making diffren't weapon holsters and placing Syandanas a little diffrently so that they don't clip with his pelt.

No, unless you're willing to purchase every syandana separately and i guess no one is ^^