Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with tennogen skins on Nova Prime

decountdooku

This was mentionned a lot of time but devs can't do anything because this one of the "primes bits" added by the prime version.
The easier way to fix that is to delete the prime bits from tennogen skins but a lot of people will desagree because they like to keep them.

I think DE just need to make them option nal (via a toggle button).

I think people are too quick to jump to conclusions. I love Nova and I adore you guys for backing her up but I think OP is pointing out that the Tennogen skins are not being applied correctly on Nova Prime and it doesn't look right.

If you look at the chest on the screenshot OP posted, the left side is the Tennogen but the right side is default Nova Prime.

Edited by kontradictions

14 minutes ago, kontradictions said:

I think people are too quick to jump to conclusions. I love Nova and I adore you guys for backing her up but I think OP is pointing out that the Tennogen skins are not being applied correctly on Nova Prime and it doesn't look right.

Ooh, that problem ? Yeah it appears very often on Tennogen stuff.

For example, you can't remove the prime plates from Rhino prime's shoulder part when you put the Graxx skin on it. The skin is under the prime parts, impossible to change that. The result is pretty disturbing, and i didnt buy it because of that. Maybe i should check if they fixed it.

Valkyr Cheetah has a big problem of bluring reflects and colours, it 's glossy when it should be matt. (I mean it is matt on the workshop window.) The result is just ugly when you put it on default and immortal skins.

Hitsu San had some problems too with color render on his Excalibur skin, but it has been fixed if i remember well.

Nova is definitely not the only one to have some problems.

The OP should say this differently : It's not an aesthetic problem, but pure technicals issues.

Edited by Stonehenge

It's happening with all primes in the game. You're not the only one that thinks this is ulgy, i posted several threads asking DE to do something about it and nada. 

It's similar to immortal skins + Primes with PBR where they just take one color slot away for the gold. 

Edited by Stoner74

8 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Ooh, that problem ? Yeah it appears very often on Tennogen stuff.

For example, you can't remove the prime plates from Rhino prime's shoulder part when you put the Graxx skin on it. The skin is under the prime parts, impossible to change that. The result is pretty disturbing, and i didnt buy it because of that. Maybe i should check if they fixed it.

Valkyr Cheetah has a big problem of bluring reflects and colours, it 's glossy when it should be matt. (I mean it is matt on the workshop window.) The result is just ugly when you put it on default and immortal skins.

Hitsu San had some problems too with color render on his Excalibur skin, but it has been fixed if i remember well.

Nova is definitely not the only one to have some problems.

The OP should say this differently : It's not an aesthetic problem, but pure technicals issues.

Ahh I wasn't aware that it was such a wide spread problem. I mainly buy Tennogen Syanadanas and Helmets and Deluxe skins.

Definitely a case of lost in translation going on but it's all good in the hood.

3 minutes ago, kontradictions said:

Ahh I wasn't aware that it was such a wide spread problem. I mainly buy Tennogen Syanadanas and Helmets and Deluxe skins.

Definitely a case of lost in translation going on but it's all good in the hood.

Yeah. When something is tempting you, first previsualize it carefuly with your colours and other random colours to see if it fits well. 

Sorry, English isnt my main language, so formulating my opinion was pretty hard, without it becoming a title of 15 words. I'll change it though, and btw, putting a sigil on her belly will make it look better, as it atracts the attention, and the transition between the belly and right breast won't seem so rough.