Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Migrating PS4 to PC.

(PSN)Haribo_FG

Question

I recently moved from PS4 to PC gaming. I used to play Warframe alot on PS4 and spent alot of money aswell. I would like to play Warframe again but without the hassle of leveling up and progressing again. This is why i suggest that there should be an account migration implemented so that PS4 players can transfer their account to PC. This would greatly benefit the player base considering alot of my friends played Warframe and all of them have move to PC. 

14 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

PC has full controller support, just saying.

The controller support does not work on all menus. It's partial. It may allow you to click on a mission but not allow you to accept the mission you chose.

Try using a controller to choose Akaad for an example.

Also in some aspects of controller support, features are missing including slide,crouch and roll options available on console as well as toggle crouch.

If you play through pc you don't get access to SC&R  but if you play through stream big picture you don't get access to toggle crouch. Console gives you both options which work hand in hand.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

The controller support does not work on all menus. It's partial. It may allow you to click on a mission but not allow you to accept the mission you chose.

Also in some aspects of controller support, features are missing including slide,crouch and roll options available on console as well as toggle crouch.

If you play through pc you don't get access to SC&R  but if you play through stream big picture you don't get access to toggle crouch. Console gives you both options which work hand in hand.

They changed a few things if you are talking about the DualShock controllers, even the touchpad can be mapped with Big Picturw mode

1 hour ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

All menus work 100% across the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Steam Controller I have. It works flawlessly and includes the context clues, toggle options, etc.

I think that such a migration transfer would be a wonderful idea.  However, as others have pointed out above, Sony and Microsoft would be rather hesitant to accept such a move that would endanger their ability to keep their own gaming content separate from each other.  It may not make any sense, but that is corporate short term profit logic is combined with any in-house number crunching to figure out what is the best way to keep the money flowing which may or may not be ignored by the CEO and Board of Directors.