Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion failed because console in the wall

W3zeer

Have to write that in Feedback as I can, for some unknown reason, not post in the bug section. But well it's also kind of Feedback.

So I played the Invasion on Ludi and got, after completing the sabotage, attacked by Zanuka. killed it and it dropped the Detron BP and Receiver, the only Parts I was still missing. Too bad the console to open the Blastdoor was INSIDE the wall. Mission failed, got nothing. That was not the first time I lost something that needs some nice grinding to get. Really, I'm pissed off now, you can only make insanly low drop chances if there isn't the constant risk of loosing the stuff to a bug. Atm I have no intention of continuing this game, at MR 21 and well above 1000 ingame hours.

I got the same issue. Was standing in front of a wall, looking at the marker and then I realized the console was on my side.
Clearly a bug, but shame you lost a Detron BP because of this. I know the struggle.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon, but right now search for the area near the marker first.

Thanks for the responses and the provided Link. Unfortunatly this issue will not be resolved, funnily enough one of the points is, it would require a successful mission in order to restore lost items. Which is completly impossible in a bugged mission, so yeah, very helpful. I don't feel like getting back to grinding, feels like wasted time. I wish you good luck and fun with the game, I lost mine.

Not necessarily true.  I had a very similar issue:  got Detron stuff from Zanuka, invasion Grineer launch pods glitched out and refused to fire, causing the mission to fail.  I took screenshots, provided very precise details about what happened, and support restored the missing items.