Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is Rhino this days?

BloodPunch

Question

2 minutes ago, BloodPunch said:

Agreed, but how can you tank with Nekros Nezha mirage ?

Do you have any like tanks builds for them?

yes. Nekros has a specific tank build that's hard to pull off, needs a lot of stuff, and requires a lot of skill (you need such things as arcane grace, arcane pulse, armor conversion and so on...)
Nezha can be build just like Rhino. His 2 or 3rd ability (can't remember) puts a fire ring around him that works similar to rhino's shield ability. 
And mirage just needs a lot of strength and duration and you use her 3rd ability. Put's a shield around you that mitigates damage in the dark and increases your damage in the light. (I think this would be better on equinox :P)

Just now, Shadow8600 said:

My go to frame, if not my favorite. A flexible tank, and buffs damage to boost, and one of the best looking warframes with his Palatine skin. 

Men, I kind like his normal prime skin over Palatine..

BTW I heard your fav is Banshee?

1 minute ago, Arniox said:

yes. Nekros has a specific tank build that's hard to pull off, needs a lot of stuff, and requires a lot of skill (you need such things as arcane grace, arcane pulse, armor conversion and so on...)
Nezha can be build just like Rhino. His 2 or 3rd ability (can't remember) puts a fire ring around him that works similar to rhino's shield ability. 
And mirage just needs a lot of strength and duration and you use her 3rd ability. Put's a shield around you that mitigates damage in the dark and increases your damage in the light. (I think this would be better on equinox :P)

Armor conversion???? What's that?

Did you mean health or energy conversion?

26 minutes ago, BloodPunch said:

Armor conversion???? What's that?

Did you mean health or energy conversion?

37 minutes ago, BloodPunch said:

Agreed, but how can you tank with Nekros Nezha mirage ?

Do you have any like tanks builds for them?

He means health. and you don't need much to do it actually. Strength and duration plus shield of shadows, despoil and, health conversion with equilibrium and maybe rejuv for overkill. It works REALLY well.

As for Mirage it's a mix of hall of mirrors having a higher aggro than you alongside the damage mitigation of eclipse.

IMO Nezha is no better at tanking than Rhino. But I feel that they're both more useful at cc with tankyness as an added bonus. And buffer in Rhino's case. 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)TheLegend 64312 said:

He means health. and you don't need much to do it actually. Strength and duration plus shield of shadows, despoil and, health conversion with equilibrium and maybe rejuv for overkill. It works REALLY well.

As for Mirage it's a mix of hall of mirrors having a higher aggro than you alongside the damage mitigation of eclipse.

IMO Nezha is no better at tanking than Rhino. But I feel that they're both more useful at cc with tankyness as an added bonus. And buffer in Rhino's case. 

Thanks for explaining that for me. I always looked at nezha like rhinos younger brother

Solid. the correlation with him being a noob I want to say is more due to the stigma he used to have way back and how it's easy to forget that iron skin =/= god mode when newer players get too used to it. Rhinos are cool, but it's in late game when the boys are separated from the men

Just now, Cryozar said:

Solid. the correlation with him being a noob I want to say is more due to the stigma he used to have way back and how it's easy to forget that iron skin =/= god mode when newer players get too used to it. Rhinos are cool, but it's in late game when the boys are separated from the men

Iron clad charge? With my build I hit one enemy- BAM I have more health than Inaros 

my personal favourite. I always like being the Tank, and Rhino just gives me that juggernaut feeling, without compromising the Ninja-like aspects of being a Tenno. Rhino Prime was my dream frame since I was a newbie, and Palatine Rhino prime, draped in Orokin White and Gold,, as beautiful as he is deadly, is now my main frame. he can buff, he can CC, he can take the odd stray bullet better than most other frames, he slices, he dices, he does it ALL!

there will be some who give him a bad name, but non-Rhinos can always depend on those of us who know how to use him properly. we are the Blunt force Instruments of the Lotus, the hammer of her will! and we will crush our enemies into dust!

15 minutes ago, BloodPunch said:

Iron clad charge? With my build I hit one enemy- BAM I have more health than Inaros 

See? Perfect example of how the boys are separated from the men. The real rhinos know how to handle it as opposed to just standing out in the open with just iron skin derping around.

Edited by Cryozar

8 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

my personal favourite. I always like being the Tank, and Rhino just gives me that juggernaut feeling, without compromising the Ninja-like aspects of being a Tenno. Rhino Prime was my dream frame since I was a newbie, and Palatine Rhino prime, draped in Orokin White and Gold,, as beautiful as he is deadly, is now my main frame. he can buff, he can CC, he can take the odd stray bullet better than most other frames, he slices, he dices, he does it ALL!

there will be some who give him a bad name, but non-Rhinos can always depend on those of us who know how to use him properly. we are the Blunt force Instruments of the Lotus, the hammer of her will! and we will crush our enemies into dust!

Yes my brother Rhino!

I main him to!!! My favorite frame!!!

Simply, he can just do the work perfect, leaving only the sliced - up body parts of his unfortunate enemies!!!

We rhinos, force the fear into the hearts of the all enemies that survive our fatal punches!!!

My dream was to to get Rhino P. , when I was newbie.

And finally, when I got him, I was sure that I am ready to spread the word of Lotus order to others and stop all enemies that are going to stand in my way!!

Rhino4life!!!

15 minutes ago, Cryozar said:

See? Perfect example of how the boys are separated from the men. The real rhinos know how to handle it as opposed to just standing out in the open with just iron skin derping around.

O_O

O can say the same for Inaros with double Arcane Grace my friend!

2 minutes ago, BloodPunch said:

O_O

O can say the same for Inaros with double Arcane Grace my friend!

Are we missing some context here? Just making sure I'm not insulting rhinos or other warframes since your responses are making me think i might've misworded something o-o; .....

1 minute ago, Iceheart125 said:

Shadows of the dead augment with nekros, mirage has an ability or two that reduce damage, and nezha has a verify of iron skin.

Meh If you use shadow of the dead augment that's fine but you are not going to keep that ult all the time and you ll need to stay a lot with your minions