The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making the Prisma Skana reallly good?

Snackm4n

Question

I wonder if there's a way to make a Bright Purity skana as good or better than a broken war, because I honestly don't really like the looks of broken war, and I love to use Excalibur. Afterall, Excalibur is the skana guy right? ;)

My build right now (Not forma'd yet): Crimson Dervish, Max pressure point, Max true steel, max bright purity, max berserker, max organ shatter, max fury, max shocking touch, R4 jagged edge. I'm probably going to switch organ shatter with another elemental mod once I forma it.

15 answers to this question

yep, replacing Jagged Edge with another Elemental is your best course of action if you won't be using Blood Rush. 2x Elementals is the fundamentals of the extreme Damage Players can deal to Enemies.

to truly make Prisma Skana better than Broken War though, you'll need to use Blood Rush. the higher Crit Stats will put Prisma Skana way ahead.
(which to fit you'd want to drop True Steel and Fury - while True Steel and Blood Rush together create giant Crit Chance, you'll still get more mileage out of Organ Shatter because Blood Rush is pulling most of the Crit Chance weight.   don't be tricked by people that say True Steel instead of Organ Shatter and to never use Organ Shatter, these people are easily bedazzled by Red Numbers even if they are lower numbers than what you'd get otherwise)

Edited by taiiat

8 minutes ago, Snackm4n said:

I wonder if there's a way to make a Bright Purity skana as good or better than a broken war, because I honestly don't really like the looks of broken war, and I love to use Excalibur. Afterall, Excalibur is the skana guy right? ;)

My build right now (Not forma'd yet): Crimson Dervish, Max pressure point, Max true steel, max bright purity, max berserker, max organ shatter, max fury, max shocking touch, R4 jagged edge. I'm probably going to switch organ shatter with another elemental mod once I forma it.

No. You don't really need another elemental mod because you will be better off with Organ Shatter.

I don't know what you have, what you can afford, but here is my build.

YeGKH7c.jpg

2 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

No. You don't really need another elemental mod because you will be better off with Organ Shatter.

YeGKH7c.jpg

I see, alright then, thanks! :)

3 minutes ago, taiiat said:

yep, replacing Jagged Edge with another Elemental is your best course of action if you won't be using Blood Rush. 2x Elementals is the fundamentals of the extreme Damage Players can deal to Enemies.

to truly make Prisma Skana better than Broken War though, you'll need to use Blood Rush. the higher Crit Stats will put Prisma Skana way ahead.
(which to fit you'd want to drop True Steel and Fury - while True Steel and Blood Rush together create giant Crit Chance, you'll still get more mileage out of Organ Shatter because Blood Rush is pulling most of the Crit Chance weight.   don't be tricked by people that say True Steel instead of Organ Shatter and to never use Organ Shatter, these people are easily bedazzled by Red Numbers even if they are lower numbers than what you'd get otherwise)

haha, that's exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you so much :)

9 minutes ago, Epsik-kun said:

You can't make Prisma Skana better than Broken War. It's impossible in the current game.

Prisma Skana has much better Crit Stats, and therefore will outperform [in long Missions] when one uses Blood Rush.

just like with everything else, Crits makes a world of difference.

Edited by taiiat

Primed Pressure Point, Bright Purity, Drifting Contact, Blood Rush, Berserker, Lifestrike R0, 2x Element

Replace Lifestrike with Organ Shatter if you don't need it.

Prisma Skana is inferior on Excalibur though, since Bright Purity doesn't affect Exalted Blade.

If you don't like Broken War, perhaps try Dakra Prime.

9 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

YeGKH7c.jpg

You really do or your damage is gonna drop. Organ shatter doesn't make up for an elemental combo.