The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Dreams: Hotfix 2

[DE]Megan

That was a little w

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Disabled Operator transmissions during Second Dream quest replay.

Thank you sooo much. I was at the mission where you carry your operator to the ship, and then my un hooded operator spoke. I was like "what?"

:crylaugh:

38 minutes ago, Guapscotch said:

I was worried you guys were going to nerf pedestal prime, it's definitely the best endgame decoration in ikeaframe right now, but I feel like it's a power creep from ayatan sculptures.

Gotta wait and see where the meta goes, thanks anyway.

pedestal prime is just decoration fodder, as hydroid noggles piled up to the ceiling near the infested door is far superior in all endgame ikeaframe. but I'm sure the evil DE will nerf it into the ground because they love to drive their playerbase away with these crimes against ikea

Quest replay? Thats cool. Are you planning on do this for all Questlines? I would be interested if the First mission could be replayable. After you guys had reworked the first starting questline I clicked on "not replaying" because I was in a hurry. But I would really like to play it. Especially because i've got a huge questionmark in my mission summary.

1 hour ago, Kri3c said:

the prime pedestal can not be removed from the ship

dark sword divided not shown in profile

Thanks, bugs fixed. There is also a bug on Christmas skyn. It can not be removed.

c0f53ac4ba4716a1eda99cd5a0764746o.png

Edited by Kri3c

14 minutes ago, Kri3c said:

Thanks, bugs fixed. There is also a bug on Christmas skyn. It can not be removed.

c0f53ac4ba4716a1eda99cd5a0764746o.png

You realize you have to sell that stuff, the Christmas "skin", right?  It's not exactly something you can take on or off.

It should be under Appearance in your Inventory.

Any chance you can fix the fix for "Fixed incorrect default holster positions for Dual Swords on Ember."  My Dual Ichors now sit INSIDE the body with the default holster position, they might have been wrong before but they at least sat outside the body. 

3 hours ago, IgnotusTLoak said:

Quest replay? Thats cool. Are you planning on do this for all Questlines? I would be interested if the First mission could be replayable. After you guys had reworked the first starting questline I clicked on "not replaying" because I was in a hurry. But I would really like to play it. Especially because i've got a huge questionmark in my mission summary.

Devs mentioned in the latest stream that they're looking at making all quests replayable. Second Dream shipped (re-shipped?) now as prep for the upcoming War Within.

Okay, so I just realized something (I may be late to the party), but the relics are named based on the most rare item they contain. For instance: AXI S1 - Scindo Prime Blade, AXI V1 - Vauban Prime Chassis, etc. But, there is an issue with the naming where there are two in every catagory that are swapped, for example: AXI N1 - Ash Prime Systems, AXI A1 - Nikana Prime Blueprint. There are two in each category like this and it bugs me. Because of this discrepancy, I'm wondering if this is a visual bug in that we are being shown the wrong drop tables for 2 relics in each category, or is it a naming bug, that they're simply just named wrong? Normally this wouldn't bug me so much, but because every single other relic follows this naming convention, and these ones don't, it makes me wonder what went wrong and if the game has been lying to us about some of these drop tables. I'm guessing it's just a naming bug (name strings in the wrong order or something) as it's the 4th and 5th relics in each group that have this issue, so they probably just messed something up in whatever process grabs the name strings for each relic. It would be nice to get confirmation on this though so we can be sure that we're being shown the correct drop tables. I wouldn't mind if it were fixed though as it triggers my perfectionistic tendencies just a little (maybe more than a little...don't mind me though, just having a minor mental breakdown over here).