Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

37 mil credits in less than 48 hours?

Darth-Buldge

Question

15 answers to this question

Run lots of raids. If you run them in less than 20 minutes on average and you get a credit booster every raid, then you'd get a bit less than 400k per run, i.e. 1.2mil per hour if you run them constantly. So you can get 37 mil in 31 hours or so. Costing you a bit moore than 93 keys

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

actually

Use Hiericon Pluto Excavation, get 100 cryo or 500, and leave, about 35-37k credits

This. I raid every day, but if I just want credits I'll do one-and-done at hieracon. Get a booster, do one extractor, leave. Best farm I know of. Make sure to go solo.

But I don't know about 37 mil in 2 days. That seems extreme. That's like 800 runs of hieracon as described above.

40 minutes ago, Azrael said:

This. I raid every day, but if I just want credits I'll do one-and-done at hieracon. Get a booster, do one extractor, leave. Best farm I know of. Make sure to go solo.

But I don't know about 37 mil in 2 days. That seems extreme. That's like 800 runs of hieracon as described above.

most earned in 2 days if constantly farming could be at least 1-2 mill a day, perhaps 

it just depends

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

most earned in 2 days if constantly farming could be at least 1-2 mill a day, perhaps 

it just depends

You cam get more than that. You can get close to a mil with just the three raids. But 37 mil may be a bit out of reach.

On 11/5/2016 at 0:40 AM, Azrael said:

You cam get more than that. You can get close to a mil with just the three raids. But 37 mil may be a bit out of reach.

raids are like impossible without a good team

being pro, with like 5 other people who got no idea whats going on

it just never works out -_-

i need a raid squad on the Ps4 that actually knows what they are doing

not even 1 time have i beaten a raid, cause getting a group together, its just impossible

=[ 

plus trinity got nerfed