The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❤ PanzerForte's Bi-Weekly Giveaway! ❤

PanzerForte

Hellooooo Tenno! PanzerForte here again. Every 2 weeks (barring circumstances at home, with work, etc.) I'm holding a giveaway of various primes, sortie weapons, or any rare items I happen to get my hands on! I can't promise it will always be super rare, but I want to show my appreciation to this awesome community by helping to give back and give some relief from the eternal farming. This week is: Premium skins! With all the new designs surfacing from various cons recently, I'm super pumped about all the new beautiful skins coming out! With that, choose any skin you should like as your prize this week!

The Rules:

1. Leave your favorite book as a response to this topic!

2. This giveaway is for PC ONLY! I apologize, but I don't currently own a console, and won't be able to run any giveaways for PS4 or Xbone. I apologize!

3. I will be using a random number generator to decide who the winner of this giveaway is! However, make sure you follow the rules carefully, otherwise I will not be able to choose you!

4. This giveaway is for anyone this week, so don't be afraid to submit!

And there we have it! I will be setting the deadline of this one to 10pm EST on Friday, November 11th! Thank you all for sticking with me with these, it means a lot to me. Also, I would love suggestions on what to give away next week! Should it be primes, items, or straight up platinum? Please let me know! Best of luck out there Tenno!

Book is Silverwing (there are more, its a series) By Oppel (cant remember first name).  Book is about a Bat (whose name i no longer remember) and the struggles of his people. Interesting perspectives. I love bats.

Runner up would be stellaluna i read that book so many times.

My favorite book is 'The Eyes of the Dragon', by Stephen King. It's not like his other writing, but it's still one of the best books I've ever read (need to re-read it, actually. been a few years). If not that, I'd have to say LoTR. Not one book in particular. It was all just well-written and I love it (movies aren't as good, but it's easier to watch those than read through the books a couple times every month)

For my skin choice, I'd very much like the Saryn deluxe skin. 

As always, you're awesome for doing these. 

It's hard to pin down, but my favorite book currently is probably The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami. It's about an every day Japanese guy who gets sucked into a supernatural conspiracy when he goes out to find his lost cat. I don't like all of Murakami's work, but that book hooked me.

Id probably want prime parts or the Elytron Bundle.

Edited by Tsaiorchis

I've gotta say, my favorite book is hard to pick. I loved the Darth Bane Trilogy, my favorite book out of the 3 would probably be Path of Destruction (it's about Star Wars, need I say more?), but I have many very close seconds.

@PanzerForte Question: Are you offering a singular skin only (which is still incredibly generous), or entire collections? i.e. Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle

If you are offering a single skin: Excalibur Proto-Armour Skin

If you are offering collections: Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle

EDIT: I noticed you said "skin" which mean singular, but I still want to make sure.

Thanks so much for doing these giveaways!

Edited by WorldCreator123

I didn't realise that people still read books lol. The last non textbook I read from cover to back is 'The Number Devil', written by some German guy. The premise of the book was pretty interesting, and so were the characters. So I guess that's my favourite.

My favorite book is Black Lightning, by John Saul. It's one of the few books that actually made me nauseous. Lots of vivid and disturbing imagery, and a very interesting story.

Just as @WorldCreator123 said, if its just skins, I gotta go with Excalibur's proto. If we're talking packs, Loki's deluxe has a dope skin and armor set that I would go for (But giving away anything is already very nice of you). 

(What even happened to the proposed Zephyr deluxe skin, I thought it looked pretty damn nice.)

I can never choose a single favorite book, but the one that I have most enjoyed recently was the hilarious apocalypse story Good Omens by Pratchett and Gaiman, only barely ahead of The Mote in God's Eye. If I had to choose an all-time favorite, the first title that comes to mind is Connie Willis's cheery and definitely not traumatizing novel Passage, which will make you feel happy and content with life any time of the year. If RNG is with me, I'd go for a Valkyr Gersemi skin.

Thanks for doing your part in keeping this community cool!

I'd have to say my favorite book I have read is The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks in the night angel trilogy.

Since it seems to be a trend that people are taking into consideration a pack may be on the table for offer I will put an option for that as well.

Single skin : Loki Knave skin

Skin pack: Banshee soprana collection.

This is most generous of you to do and I'm sure people appreciate this.

Good luck everyone who posts!

The last book I can still remember reading and having a place in my memory is THE HOBBIT.

For Skin: Palatin Skin

For Bundle: Loki Knave Skin Bundle.

In-game Name: Dark_Prince_Duke

Highly appreciate your generous effort for the giveaways.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. A bit cliche, but I still loved it as a kid. Though recently I've found the books related to the Cthulu Mythos tales pretty interesting.

Skin: Banshee Soprana Skin (Or the Ash skin if that comes out before this ends)

Bundle (if that's happening, I dunno): Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle

Thanks for doing these!

Edited by thatguy0365

Just now, thatguy0365 said:

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. A bit cliche, but I still loved it as a kid. Though recently I've found the books related to the Cthulu Mythos tales pretty interesting.

Skin: Banshee Soprana Skin (Or the Ash skin if that comes out before this ends)

Bundle (if that's happening, I dunno): Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle

Thanks for doing these!

Edited.

Oh crap I forgot the book: Stephen Deas' "Memories of flames" series

If I can request a currently unreleased skin bundle: whichever one releases first.

Otherwise: excal proto skin. (only one I'm missing)

Edited by DragonSkllzz_of_OG
Forgot book, derp

My favourite book is The Holy Bible. Another book that I really like is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the entire Sherlock Holmes series (By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle).

As for my skin/bundle I'd like to have the Saryn Orphid Bundle or skin. Thank you!

Currently reading the 2nd book of Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children, Hollow City :) But my all time favorite would be Looking for Alaska :D

For the skin, If it's possible i'd like the Banshee Deluxe Skin SET (cause i want the sonicor skin mainly xD) but if you wouldn't be willing to give a set then i guess Oberon Deluxe skin would be my choice :)