Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Prime Confirmed In Devstream?

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Guys

So I'm hearing a romour floating around, that is starting to bother me, quite some. A friend is calming that Banshee is the next warframe to be Primed and his "Proof" is that it was confirmed by a Dev, in a Devstream, but he can not recall what Devstream it was, his excuse was: "A few streams before"  

So, I am asking people here, if they have a 100% solid, on paper proof, and not just assumptions that makes their ego happy, that Banshee is the next Prime

So if someone can confirm this, that will be great 

Please & Thank You

Legion

3 hours ago, Zachles said:

Nova Prime was the result of popularity. Digital Extremes has been quoted saying that they will strictly adhere to the sequence that Warframe have been introduced into the game when it comes to releasing Primes going forward.

Dont ask me when or where they said that because I don't remember.

All I know for sure is that they will have to exponentially increase the amount of Prime Accesses they have a year, or skip some Warframes somewhere down the line. With the current amount of Warframe still without a Prime, and at the rate Digital Extremes produces Primes, we won't get caught up on the ones we already have until 2020.

Thats excaly what Im getting at but my point is this:

Banshee is the most unused frame in-game, this was proven fact, by a Devstream in some Pie-chart, while Banshee is good in her own, right a Rework has been called (or a few tweaks, like make her Silent a toggle or part of her passive, and make Sonic boom better and make a new ult and put sound-quake in her 3rd)

So why whuold DE waste time, making a Banshee Prime?, when clearly kown one uses her, personally I think its a waste of time and effort. And it won't make any money at all (Unless she looks SUPER COOL)

I think it shuold be Valykr first, cuz One: Shes used alot Two: She just got a new skin and Aug and rework and Three: Shes very used, like Nova

What does that mean?, Money..and lots of it,.

So Please, someone, respond to this (Yell at me, call me wrong, anything, cuz this needs to be off my chest)

4 hours ago, Stormandreas said:

From what I recall, there was NOTHING mentioned about any new prime warframe being released in the PAX stream, nor the devstream before that either.

Unless you see/hear for yourself, do not believe rumours that fly around on the forums and ingame. Warframe is rife with people who like to troll that way, cause they know they will get a reaction out of it

Excaly..this annoyed me to no end..Such ego is not accepted around me

18 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Hay Guys

So I'm hearing a romour floating around, that is starting to bother me, quite some. A friend is calming that Banshee is the next warframe to be Primed and his "Proof" is that it was confirmed by a Dev, in a Devstream, but he can not recall what Devstream it was, his excuse was: "A few streams before"  

So, I am asking people here, if they have a 100% solid, on paper proof, and not just assumptions that makes their ego happy, that Banshee is the next Prime

So if someone can confirm this, that will be great 

Please & Thank You

Legion

No it was not confirmed, however they are in the F-F cycle for Primed Warframes. Banshee is the oldest Frame to not be Primed, and after that it's Valkyr. So if DE maintains their Prime order, the next Prime will be Banshee then sequentially Valkyr.

Plus DE has Primed Nova over Banshee and they skipped her multiple times already, so the chances of her being Primed are like 85%

Hi Legion! Afaik nothing is 100% confirmed, but DE has stated they'd stick to release days after nova, and banshee is next in that regard. Another tidbit I've heard at some point on the forums was that banshee was due instead of nova, and got pushed back all the way till now. Don't know if it's true though.