Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Telos Boltace Build

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

21 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Hello friends,

can somebody please share a really good build focused on the waves?

Thanks!!!

Damage, Crit and Reach. Optional Fury and Life Strike.

My build: http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Telos_Boltace/t_30_002200002_239-5-5-245-7-5-247-0-5-251-6-5-321-1-3-354-8-3-488-3-10-640-4-5-729-2-10_247-9-321-7-729-7-488-7-640-7-239-9-251-11-245-11-354-10/en/4-0-115

You could also take out Fury, Life Strike or one of the elementals for Auger Strike.

What THeMooN85 is pretty much what you need - just switch around elemental to suit what you're going up against.

For example you could make it just pure toxin for corpus and put on a fury/primed fury which is going to increase the speed of which you can spam radial slide attacks.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

Really? On PS4 I usually see it for 120

Yeah the economics are different to PC so you're probably right.
Also I think you guys got the acolytes later on than we did on PC, meaning there are probably more of them circulating around compared to on PC.
PC was end of July and Xbox/PS4 was end of September iirc.

Ty guys. exactly what I´m using. Tested this build yesterday in simulacrum against lvl 140 heavy gunners and noticed that at that level it better to go with build to suit the blind + slash or toxin procs because otherwise the damage is low ( or any other damage multiplier like mirage or Ice Chroma)

41 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Ty guys. exactly what I´m using. Tested this build yesterday in simulacrum against lvl 140 heavy gunners and noticed that at that level it better to go with build to suit the blind + slash or toxin procs because otherwise the damage is low ( or any other damage multiplier like mirage or Ice Chroma)

If you're running with a Blind build and don't mind abusing bugs, then build for Gas+Status and make sure your build has Spoiled Strike on.

Spoiled strike will increase the damage of the Slash ticks very noticeably. And for the bug part, Gas procs have a weird interaction with Blind enemies that causes them to deal 512x damage instead of 8x. You can literally oneshot level 100+ Heavies (or, realistically, two-shot level 100+ Heavies) with TBoltace slide attacks on enemies, just from the Slash procs alone. If you're lucky enough to land a Gas proc, a kill is practically guaranteed.

Edited by SortaRandom

2 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

If you're running with a Blind build and don't mind abusing bugs, then build for Gas+Status and make sure your build has Spoiled Strike on.

Spoiled strike will increase the damage of the Slash ticks very noticeably. And for the bug part, Gas procs have a weird interaction with Blind enemies that causes them to deal 512x damage instead of 8x. You can literally oneshot level 100+ Heavies (or, realistically, two-shot level 100+ Heavies) with TBoltace slide attacks on enemies, just from the Slash procs alone. If you're lucky enough to land a Gas proc, a kill is practically guaranteed.

So the build would be Maiming strike, primed pressure point, 2 x dual stat mods, primed reach, organ shatter, spoiled strike and berseker?

On 11/10/2016 at 5:10 AM, SortaRandom said:

So the build would be Maiming strike, primed pressure point, 2 x dual stat mods, primed reach, organ shatter, spoiled strike and berseker?

or you could switch 1 dual stat mod, primed reach and spoiled strike with blood rush, body count and 90% elemental mod for the added red crits. still get 40% status chance.

Edited by Ryshifter
wrong word

2 hours ago, Ryshifter said:

or you could switch 1 dual stat mod, primed reach and spoiled strike with blood rush, body count and 90% elemental mod for the added red crits. still get 40% status chance.

I think something went wrong when posting; you somehow quoted me saying Ihbuch's words.

But for the TBoltace, the waves are COMPLETELY unaffected by the combo counter-- meaning that even if you rack up a 5x combo by smacking enemies with the tonfas (as opposed to the waves, which don't add to or refresh the combo counter), the waves themselves will still do 1x damage. So Body Count and Blood Rush will have no effect on the waves whatsoever.

I was quoting what you've quoted, my bad xD. If you're aiming for the wave damage then yeah, no blood rush/body count, but mine was for the pure high red-crits as a quick melee build. It can deal 2M on a head-strike with 4x mult on a lvl 100~ish void butcher non-stealth, Also yeah, i missed the wave part, I should've read the 1st post thoroughly...

Edited by Ryshifter
wrong word

37 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

+1 for Jojo's Bizzare Adventure reference in your name and I wish I can give another +1 for this picture. Lol.

This thread died three months ago. I don't even know how you managed to click on it, let alone come to the conclusion that you should post in it.

1 minute ago, SortaRandom said:

This thread died three months ago. I don't even know how you managed to click on it, let alone come to the conclusion that you should post in it.

*clicks unread question in bottom right corner* That's how. 

Salt much dude? You felt the need to reply to my comment so that doesn't make you any greater than me. I don't understand why you felt the need to reply to me anyways. You weren't included anywhere in my comment.