Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Cephalon Shy glyph owners: how do I GET one?

RS219

Question

She's my favourite streamer for being sardonic, quick and brutally honest about the material she reviews, I don't really care about the others. To the people who have one, how do I get a sigil of this streamer? Is it given out live on streams? Did you PM her nicely? I saw one code on Twitter but to my disappointment these things are one-off use only (of course they are).

So... yeah. How did you get one, in case I can follow through and get my own Quiette Shy glyph?

10 answers to this question

Nope Tsoe, it's definitely not tennogen at all.

Yes PuriDiv, PC players can get streamer glyphs. No idea if you can get it too as a console player, all you have to do is get a code from the streamer and redeem it. Honestly no idea if it'll work for console players though.

Drack, you make it sound rather exclusionary that one has to abandon their clan and join a streamer's to be able to acquire a glyph. Seems rather unfair.

37 minutes ago, RS219 said:

She's my favourite streamer for being sardonic, quick and brutally honest about the material she reviews, I don't really care about the others. To the people who have one, how do I get a sigil of this streamer? Is it given out live on streams? Did you PM her nicely? I saw one code on Twitter but to my disappointment these things are one-off use only (of course they are).

So... yeah. How did you get one, in case I can follow through and get my own Quiette Shy glyph?

Become her Patreon and wait for her to give out codes (5 of them) every week or two.

https://www.patreon.com/QuiteShallow/posts

To get streamer / youtuber glyph its by codes.

So for DogManDan i think he made contest for it.

Wicked put them on twitter

Aggp : I rly dont know but i think he is the kind of guy you could just ask

Daniel the Deamon its on stream ( man i rly like this one )

For the others i dont know ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013