The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to use for TWW

Cyanidekiller24

Question

14 answers to this question

Amesha probably since a lot of people use it and in terms of weapon I'm going with the Grattler because of the puncture damage being useful against armored enemies. Kaszas is a good choice for melee but if at all possible... Grattler will help a bunch if you can make it.

Edited by Nowe999

15 minutes ago, Cyanidekiller24 said:

What archwing should I use for the War Within? I have the Itzal, Amesha, and Odonata. Which one should I use and which weapon should i use because I was thinking either the imperator vandal or the Cyngas. My melee will be the Kaszas. Help me there are choices! 

Personally... I'll be bringing my Elytron to the party, seeing as no soiree is complete without high explosives, Grattler and my Veritux for a bit of variety.

In your scenario... Imperator Vandal can get the ammo downrange fast, but I'd roll up some serious damage modding for it. That giant scythe always adds flair to every engagement... as for your wings... it's all down to you, really, though I'd roll out Odonata for the missile salvos were it me.

Odonata P (Probably stick Titania or Zephyr in it cause a bird/wind frame needing flight assist and a pixie that already has an archwing component attached to it gets another archwing attached to it.)

Imperator Vandal or Veloticus ( I used it to farm for Atlas so we have quite a bit of history together)

Primsa Veritux( I don't think I have any other archwing melee)

It all comes down to what you have potatoed and formaed really, I would prefer to take my Cyngas with me but I will not have time to finish forma it so I will have to use my trusty old Imperator Vandal along with my Elytron and Kaszas.

If I had to choose from your inventory I would go with Cyngas and Itzal.

Edited by VikingoX