The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Ash rework ship in with TWW?

LAWD

1 hour ago, Exlodian_Akitora said:

They confirmed awhile ago it will be post TWW. I'm happy for the deluxe! but..kinda disappointed for the rework on my favorite frame.

57 minutes ago, Tendou_Souji said:

your favorite power*

Actually, I feel the same way. Exactly because Ash is my favorite frame, is that I want to see a rework so badly. Ash is almost unusable as it is now.

19 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Actually, I feel the same way. Exactly because Ash is my favorite frame, is that I want to see a rework so badly. Ash is almost unusable as it is now.

his BS is almost sickening due to the horrible camera...a high duration ash with SS and Lethal teleport is fun :) (CL Dark Dagger ofc)

Edited by xcynderx

45 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

How can I say this politely: No!

Thats a shockingly horrible Idea and I hope your joking.

I'm not joking. People use Ash for run till there, press 4; repeat. I usually skip missions if an Ash is in the team.

But the most bad part is i'm on console, Italian servers, full of kids. Is impossible to recruit for fissure missions, if looking for something else is not Ash BP or systems.

16 minutes ago, Tendou_Souji said:

your favorite power*

Well it is my fav..but its more or less that i'm used to using blade storm. Like my favorite ability of ash is the first one..but the fourth one is second..as cmon teleportation to enemy's and slicing their throats open with assassin creed wannabe blades like a god damn edge lord....yeah of course I will miss the old style as i'm so used to it.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I'm not joking. People use Ash for run till there, press 4; repeat. I usually skip missions if an Ash is in the team.

But the most bad part is i'm on console, Italian servers, full of kids. Is impossible to recruit for fissure missions, if looking for something else is not Ash BP or systems.

Still, you cant remove something thats been around for years, that people got used to and applied forma to just because one ability can be a bit anoying sometimes.

By that logic Mirage, syn. Simulor, Ember and Limbo all need to go.

This game is WIP no matter how you put. Its naturly, that not everything is perfekt jet.