Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The index clan trophy

(PSN)ATreidezz

Question

13 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

The index event will begin on console Soon(tm), is there any trophy in it? What are the requirements?

I'll remind you that the "event" that is starting next week is THE INDEX PREVIEW, which has little rewards and has no trophy associated yet. The real event will come at a later date (has not happened to us PC players either) with better rewards and a clan trophy (was confirmed). We have no further information regarding requirements.

18 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

I'll remind you that the "event" that is starting next week is THE INDEX PREVIEW, which has little rewards and has no trophy associated yet. The real event will come at a later date (has not happened to us PC players either) with better rewards and a clan trophy (was confirmed). We have no further information regarding requirements.

better rewards like more new mods or will be for reward some weapon ?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)hirprirode said:

better rewards like more new mods or will be for reward some weapon ?

they might add a couple new mods. maybe they'll add a Vandal variant to a weapon. 

we don't know yet. the only thing we do know is what was in the preview and that there will be an actual event at a later date

15 minutes ago, (PS4)hirprirode said:

i hope they put gorgon wraith because i don't have only gorgon wraith and normal snipetron 

neither of those will probably happen. Wraith variants are generally for Grineer weapons and the Gorgon Wraith will likely be added to a Grineer event at a later date or added to the sortie list. The Snipetron Vandal is a possability, but will likely not happen due to it being in the Sortie reward list.

Edit:reread the post-the regular Snipetron will likely not return to the game (save from a special event or Tac.Alert) for lore reasons. the Snipetron uses projectile ammo while the Corpus use energy based ammo and/or railgun tech.

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

7 minutes ago, (PS4)hirprirode said:

don't need snipetron vandal i hope for snipetron normal 

yea, i reread the post and edited mine to reflect on my lack of detailed reading skill haha

also, for future knowledge- use the "Quote" button under a post or highlight a specific part to generate a reply tailored to the quoted material.