Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Can't play TWW.

I load into the mission, the very first one on Lua, but that's about it, Lotus doesn't say anything like she usually does, there's regular enemies up ahead and I can gather loot and whatnot, but once I reach the objective marker nothing happens, the door on the other side of the room is locked so I can't do anything but sit and wait to no avail.

I tried a number of "fixes" people suggested, such as verifying and Optimizing caches(the steam game cache gave me an insane 13 GB download) and I even changed graphics settings all around, nothing worked.

please fix?, it's pretty game breaking if you can't really play the game.

29 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

Buddy of mine ran into this bug, during the final fight where you have to kill the fatties, he has only his melee weapon and no other weapons and is unable to progress past the 3rd wave.

I ran into the same problem. During the final battle I could only use my melee weapon, except I was able to complete the quest.

18 minutes ago, ShizukuXS said:

Can't play TWW.

I load into the mission, the very first one on Lua, but that's about it, Lotus doesn't say anything like she usually does, there's regular enemies up ahead and I can gather loot and whatnot, but once I reach the objective marker nothing happens, the door on the other side of the room is locked so I can't do anything but sit and wait to no avail.

I tried a number of "fixes" people suggested, such as verifying and Optimizing caches(the steam game cache gave me an insane 13 GB download) and I even changed graphics settings all around, nothing worked.

I also ran into this problem as well. Only happened to me once though. After I restarted the mission everything progressed like normal. Still, this is a pretty troublesome glitch, especially if you can't get it to stop.

19 minutes ago, ShizukuXS said:

Can't play TWW.

I have the same issue, tried to do it over 10 times and still, i cant do the quest.

This morning I started to play the new quest. I found it to be quite entertaining especially after meeting queens. After waking up in the operator room from being pulled out of my warframe things progress interestingly as Ordis starts trying to kill me because of his "Purge Precept" (****in Ordis!) then there's an air decompression sound similar to what happens on Corpus missions, and then nothing there's nowhere to go except the entrance and it's locked. I looked online to see if I was missing a switch or something, and I then see in these videos that Ordis exclaims a few more lines of dialogue and then decompresses the ship to get the door open so that you can try to escape. This, of course, Is not happening for me. I restarted the game by closing the application via the Alt+Tab command and proceeded to play through this segment of the quest several more times, but none of that yielded a change. I also tried verifying the download cache and even re-installing the whole game, but It all keeps happening the same way, and because of this I am now incapable of making ANY progress in the game. 

Edited by Some_Guy514

Help my volumetric lights kinda bugged.. its creating shadow on the lights

iam already try optimize and verify the warframe, but still not work

my rig : i5-2500, 8gb ram, GTX970

here's the screenshoot for the detail

Spoiler

GhxD0Cq.jpg

Spoiler

WmzSXYV.jpg

Spoiler

kprPTUt.jpg

Spoiler

fYRsbjX.jpg

15060380_1291457037573500_309956768_o.jp15052069_1291457484240122_1296046216_o.jDuring war Within, wasn't able to see my healthbar, mobs health bar, my focus, i couldnt see anything really, heres a before and after. Still have this bug since TWW dropped.

*EDIT* nvm fixed problem

Edited by LuffyNiku
premature send

Not sure if (massive) undocumented nerf or just a bug. Spore takes far longer to cast than pre update (nearly twice as long, rough guess) and when a Spored enemy dies, the spores grow to like 6x their normal size and don't auto spread, you have to manually shoot the Spore after the mob dies.

No affinity/EXP gain after extracting from a defense mission while in transference mode.

------

Before extracting:http://i.imgur.com/gyUT4aF.jpg
You can see that my Ash Prime is level 15 and my Snipetron is level 7

------

Extracting mission in transference mode:http://i.imgur.com/TYei5Lo.jpg

------

Post-mission summary:http://i.imgur.com/8iJ25kO.jpg
My exp gains were not recorded. 

------

More pics of before and after:

http://i.imgur.com/6o302MN.jpg (before leaving - transference mode used)

http://i.imgur.com/i4mrp3U.jpg (after leaving - transference mode used)

------

Normal results WITHOUT using transference mode:

http://i.imgur.com/aayJemU.jpg (before leaving - transference mode NOT used)

http://i.imgur.com/znmoXXH.jpg (after leaving - transference mode NOT used)

----

notes:

- I tried this 4 times in Lua defense mission and it happened every single time (left at wave 5, 10, 15, 20)

- I've restarted the game and it didn't fix the problem (not that I expected it to)

- I haven't tried leaving as the host

Edited by November.Terra

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

This should be fixed now! 

Make sure you're equipping it to a Rifle :) 

Do you have the quest active in your Codex? 

Try rebinding your melee attack button back to "e" and relog. Let me know if that helps! 

Thanks, I managed to get past it and complete the quest with skillful use of mashing keys, til I found the right one!

21 hours ago, Immortal009 said:

Can't progress from here, using the ability prompts Ordis to react but then nothing.

Fy1rWV8.png

Same.

Only that im also missing 90% of the dialoge. The subtitels fade out before they have fully faded in. Voice doesnt play. As if "skipped" only that im not touching my keyboard.

Cutscenes often dont have voice audio.

With all respect, I have no clue what you were thinking when you released this. :/

Found an odd little bug. If you use Nyx, you're likely to use Absorb. If you activate transference while absorb is active, you can only walk as your warframe once you go back to that mode. No running, no crouching, only walking. Recasting absorb fixes it, but it's still kinda an issue. 

Oh, and it adds a halo around the screen while the walk-only mode is active.