Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Im Experiecing a bug with the main boss fight during the finale of TWW Quest. I have defeated the guards &  teshin ,and also have cut all the Braids . Now during the final part where u have to dash Through the queen . I try to dash but it doesnt trigger the cutscene , i have tried restarting the game and doing the part again but the result was the same. Also during this whole time My Operator Becomes immune to the damage from the laser of the queens , nor the operator is losing health and dashing through the queen doesnt do anything either. 

When I playing mission(Today Sortie Defence), such a thing happened.

Spoiler

My operator has stayed in the place when came back to My Warframe as soon as I take out My operator.
I do not know whether other people can see this operator.
(not able to ask you a question in my poor English)

After putting operator in and out while pushing the key slowly, operator came back in Warframe.
I tried the same thing in quick key, but this issue was not able to reappear.

HbnWLaC.jpg

DRRRStA.jpg

Edited by gosteady

TWW scaled the overlay map UI up by 100%, making it near unusuable. All this is because while it got scaled up, it didn't get repositioned, still having the anchor at the same place. The result is, center of the overlay map getting pushed to the edge of the screen. Moreover, higher resolutions get impacted by this as the overlay map gets pushed out of screen bounds.

Here is a long post on the matter:

Twice while exiting Hysteria my equipped weapon and stance would remain as if I were in Hysteria. No energy drain was noticed. Getting downed would allow the usage of a secondary weapon, but upon being revived I would switch back to Hysteria claws. Could not forcibly reproduce, but has happened twice in a week.

so i decided to replay TWW

the bug appeared in the moment when i was in my ship after the elder queen borrowed into my mind. So when ordis proceed the self-destruct formula i wasn't been able to get past the doors beacuse timer wasn't showing up. If someone knows how to repair it please reply to my post.

PS.  sorry for my english if i wrote something wrong

Kappa on Sedna (SPY): 

Does not reward Relics at all and does not show then in the reward screen or the Post-Mission-Screen.
After 10 Missions in a row on that tile-set I am almost certain that spy mission does not reward ANYTHING from the Vaults.

No Dual-Stat Status mods, no Endo, no Relics not even the regular common mods.

Rewards on Kappa seem to be broken atm.

I would like to see this fixed soon, since it´s a nice place to lvl and farm Relics in one (for me at least).

On 11/30/2016 at 5:00 AM, Valfar said:

Found a bug that allows the dual toxocyst headshot buff to apply and stack seemingly indefinitely.

To reproduce:

1) Join a game in progress (cannot be the host)

2) Get a headshot with dual toxocysts.

3) Press 5 to control the operator and let the timer on the dual toxocyst buff expire. (You will not be able to see the countdown timer)

4) Resume control of your warframe.  You now will have unlimited ammo, increased toxin damage, and increased fire rate for the remainder of the mission with the dual toxocysts.

I could not reproduce this when playing solo or being the first person to join the game.  I'm not 100% sure that the buff is stacking but it definitely lasts for the rest of the mission.  I'm pretty sure it is stacking though, since I tried using Mesa's peacekeeper after repeating steps 2 to 4 a few times, and the fire rate of the peacekeeper was insane when I fired into invulnerable enemies like the Kuva Guardians.  Or at least, the fire rate was more insane than usual.

I've found that this only works on kuva missions

Operator energy colors are broken. I have my energy as white as it can be in the corner of the smoke pallet yet it comes out pitch black. My teammates can see that it is black as well. I see all the other colors for operator energy beams just fine. Are just black & white bugged?

I've run into a problem with the new grineer only door in the Kuva Fortress Spy mission. if you are standing in the doorway when the grineer soldier is killed, the door closes on you and you become trapped inside the door. also the /unstuck command does not move you outside of the door to free you. forcing you to abort or wait for your squad to complete in order to get out of the door.

I found a way to get out of bounds on the uranus tileset.

1iHcllK.png

In this room.

ByAHBrL.png

At the bottom, there are two of these cubbies.

X8Gs9oe.png

I tested both cubbies, when you walk all the way to the back...

BRgrMpm.png

You fall outside of the room, and it takes several seconds before it teleports you back up, rather than almost instantly.

On 12/4/2016 at 9:06 AM, Iamnotanoob said:

Im Experiecing a bug with the main boss fight during the finale of TWW Quest. I have defeated the guards &  teshin ,and also have cut all the Braids . Now during the final part where u have to dash Through the queen . I try to dash but it doesnt trigger the cutscene , i have tried restarting the game and doing the part again but the result was the same. Also during this whole time My Operator Becomes immune to the damage from the laser of the queens , nor the operator is losing health and dashing through the queen doesnt do anything either. 

I get the same thing.. it looks like several other people have this bug.. and now i cant play WF..  maybe propose a work around or something or you know take the shield off..  or maybe actually battle the queen instead of having to run thru her

To summarize this post : my Map is complete (Kuva Fortress too), allready done all derelict missions, all junctions are done, i've just never did any raid. As my profile stats show 27 246 / 27 246 XP for Solar map, my Progress only show 219 / 226. Bug ? Spoiler ? Am I missing something.... ?