Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is this task even possible?

Arised_Death

Ivar.....
cYlZD5w.gif
Well, sh*t...

Edit: Actually if an Ivara walks in to the area the dude is at, cloaked, sets up a few wires for you to get above the target, and scan from there?  Also what if ivara puts everyone to sleep. Mind you, I assume it's you that can't use powers not a team mate.

Edited by Shadow8600

4 minutes ago, Shadow8600 said:

Ivar.....
cYlZD5w.gif
Well, sh*t...

Edit: Actually if an Ivara walks in to the area the dude is at, cloaked, sets up a few wires for you to get above the target, and scan from there?  Also what if ivara puts everyone to sleep.

can't use abilities either

rip op, nobody is that good. 

I got lucky. 4 Rare syndicate medalions without an ally being downed. 

Tip. Have a Volt shield you and kill enemies then all you have to do is have him brick wall for you while you scan. I'm pretty sure the conditions only apply to you, so other players can use abilities but don't use traps since im sure it'll not count even if another player put it down and affected the target. 

Edited by xFrostKnightx

2 minutes ago, Shadow8600 said:

Did you read the inbox message, from Teshin, and scrolled through the attachments?

Never got one.

Oh sunovakween if it's because I was in the middle of the quest when the hotfix hit I swear to the Orokin Executor Council!

Edited by Dalimir

1 minute ago, Dalimir said:

Never got one.

Oh sunovakween if it's because I was in the middle of the quest when the hotfix hit I swear to the Orokin Executor Council!

You might need to submit a ticket. I got the hotfix warning in the final part, but managed to finish the quest, etc.