The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Can't get more than 20fps after TWW

BerelHawdos

Is this in the Liset or just in mission you get bad fps? And are you in public missions or solo? I just figured out that if I even enter a public mission I will struggle to break 20fps, even going down to the single digits. However, if I enter a solo mission I'm fine at near 60. 

WF has always had client/host issues, but this is ridiculous. 

While I didnt get such low numbers, I noticed that the game has been reading my HDD a LOT more than usual, the FPS numbers dont change, the RAM used doesnt increase, but the light in my HDD keeps ON non-blinking.

This is sporadic, happens at random, but I noticed that its more frequent the moment when I bring the Operator out for a spin.

Same as Hydal. Playing solo is pretty smooth but playing public results in very low fps after a couple of minutes.

Disabling 64-bit mode might help so trying that out tomorrow.

-Edit- disabling 64-bit mode didnt help.

Edited by Bonteaomd
Added result

Hi everyone,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you all please confirm that you are using the latest video drivers (including PhysX)?
Also, you may want to Verify / Optimize your Download Cache using the Warframe launcher.

0DqGyS6.png

Unfortunately we are having some difficulty reproducing this issue, so if you still experience poor performance then the following answers would help is greatly:

Does it occur solo while playing solo? Or are other players required? 
Do you notice any improvement if you change Warframes? Or even weapons?
Do you notice any improvement if you remove any Sentinel / Kubrow / Kavat you have equipped?
Is there a location where this occurs more often or seems more severe than others?

Also, there is a chance that these performance problems might be caused by another player's actions. So try to keep an eye on what other people in your party are using as there could be a pattern. Any additional information that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

About the same. Everything was fine before TWW and even after TWW before hotfixes. Now few minutes everything is ok, then FPS drops for about 30 seconds, then everything is ok again. Public or solo - same. Changing warframes or weapons - same. Changing locations - same. FPS drops even on loading screens and in Liset. 

UPD. FPS drops from 60 to 10.

Edited by MomentsOfSpring