Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future of the Twin Queens? "SPOILERS"

SprinKah

16 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Only 1 queen has a scepter with the kuva and is the only one seen to be in control of it. Doesn't quite explain why the second queen if that is the case.

it'd be cool to see the Elder Queen resurrected! I want them to stay for long. At least worm is arround and she seems to love getting into grineer bods.

19 hours ago, SprinKah said:

it'd be cool to see the Elder Queen resurrected! I want them to stay for long. At least worm is arround and she seems to love getting into grineer bods.

She inside your head now if you drink The Kuva Blood..

and I think the Queen are Co-joined/Taking Turn to rule the Grineer, They will exchange the Throne place after each of them taking the Continuity Ritual.

2 hours ago, Blood_Poppy said:

and I think the Queen are Co-joined/Taking Turn to rule the Grineer, They will exchange the Throne place after each of them taking the Continuity Ritual.

I do not believe the voice that spurt out from the operator after you consume, control or destroy the Kuva vial is the Queen's...

Maybe it's blood of another Orokin. 

I'm pretty sure the elder queen is straight up dead no matter the choice. Letting her rot simply kills her in ironical manner. The whole thing was started because she was dying of old age and degradation and she wanted a new, younger body.

Letting her die from what she feared the most is simply fitting.

Although i ordered Teshin to execute her, not because of personal reasons but because it seemed like he really wanted to and i couldn't deny old man his revenge.

Now there's only one queen, the younger one.

To be honest - i honestly did not expect that we would just go and murder such an important character right of the bat.

Now it really makes me wonder what consequences for that are going to be. Although the younger one doesn't seem to be bothered at all. More space for her i suppose, especially considering that older one was treating her like a pet of sorts.

1 minute ago, Artek94 said:

I'm pretty sure the elder queen is straight up dead no matter the choice. Letting her rot simply kills her in ironical manner. The whole thing was started because she was dying of old age and degradation and she wanted a new, younger body.

Letting her die from what she feared the most is simply fitting.

Although i ordered Teshin to execute her, not because of personal reasons but because it seemed like he really wanted to and i couldn't deny old man his revenge.

Now there's only one queen, the younger one.

To be honest - i honestly did not expect that we would just go and murder such an important character right of the bat.

Now it really makes me wonder what consequences for that are going to be. Although the younger one doesn't seem to be bothered at all. More space for her i suppose, especially considering that older one was treating her like a pet of sorts.

In the Siphon Mission, she says to go find Kuva for her sister. 

And the Orokin is also known for their...sorta immortality, idk how the Elder Queen is going to be like, maybe another continuity who knows.

Ordan Karris (Ordis) did actually tried and slay some orokin, but they laughed at him, saying he's a fool because the Orokin lords have died many times already....so yeah. 

Though we don't know how this all going to work, we'll see...I just want the Twin Queens to still be a thing.

On 13/11/2016 at 9:53 AM, Ryouhi said:

i let her live, i'm too paragon whenever there's choices to make v_v

i hope we can let the small one live later on as well, she's kinda cute at least

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!

Chara.(Undertale).full.2008304.jpg

Kill 'em all! 

I find pleasure in murdering everything. Especially if they are Grineer. And especially if it's royalty. Those wretched things should be erased from this world.

How the hell do you find her cute? The old fart was a little charming, but the worm must be squished.

Little Queen is cute because she's the bloodthirsty monarch of a multi-planet, violently fascist empire, who's ruled for untold generations by stealing the bodies of her own people, but she also sounds and acts like an ordinary teenager and looks like a creepy stylization of a Pokemon.

7 hours ago, Akavakaku said:

Little Queen is cute because she's the bloodthirsty monarch of a multi-planet, violently fascist empire, who's ruled for untold generations by stealing the bodies of her own people, but she also sounds and acts like an ordinary teenager and looks like a creepy stylization of a Pokemon.

It must suck going through puberty multiple times.

17 hours ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!

Chara.(Undertale).full.2008304.jpg

Kill 'em all! 

I find pleasure in murdering everything. Especially if they are Grineer. And especially if it's royalty. Those wretched things should be erased from this world.

How the hell do you find her cute? The old fart was a little charming, but the worm must be squished.

I just really love Grineer's body horror and their bendy, twisty and almost organic-like aesthetic OKAY!? I find every grineer absolutely beautiful!

The more horrifying and weird they look, the better!

1 hour ago, SprinKah said:

I just really love Grineer's body horror and their bendy, twisty and almost organic-like aesthetic OKAY!? I find every grineer absolutely beautiful!

The more horrifying and weird they look, the better!

You should look up an artist named Keith Thompson, he actually did some concept art work for Warframe, if memory serves. Not sure if he did any grineer, but they're very reminiscent of his style. 

Edited by (PS4)HAHAHA-OH-WOW

1 hour ago, (PS4)HAHAHA-OH-WOW said:

You should look up an artist named Keith Thompson, he actually did some concept art work for Warframe, if memory serves. Not sure if he did any grineer, but they're very reminiscent of his style. 

awesome :o

On 11/13/2016 at 1:39 AM, LazerSkink said:

Elder Queen is canonically dead regardless of your choice in the end. Having her swiftly decapitated by Teshin leaves little room for return, but then again we bisected Vor, and look where that lead. Besides, I doubt DE would be able to track all three player choices and branch out different situations for every individual.

Not confirmed to be canon, and picking the let her rot option makes her to scurry away in her flying bowl, like Eggman.

Also Vay Hek survives as just a head, so it's indeed possible for the big Queen to have survived a decapitation anyway.

Edited by UrielColtan

On 11/14/2016 at 0:22 AM, Blood_Poppy said:

Lol that was not the Queen. Did you not see the background turn to void?! The Queen fears that void and was pushed out by your void-corrupted mind once you began unlocking it.

"I see now how you cast me out. Simple, really. There's no room for me in that wicked, swarming head of yours."

-Elder Queen

Edited by Campaigner

6 hours ago, Campaigner said:

Lol that was not the Queen. Did you not see the background turn to void?! The Queen fears that void and was pushed out by your void-corrupted mind once you began unlocking it.

"I see now how you cast me out. Simple, really. There's no room for me in that wicked, swarming head of yours."

-Elder Queen

wait, the Elder Queen said that?