Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mods....

ShrimpDawgy227

Question

Okay,

I've tried doing everything... literally everything that my mod said to do. I went to a survival on Eris (Node: Nimus) without weapons and a sentinel. I ran around all over the place (because the requirement was to "complete a level 30+ survival without killing anybody") and grabbing life supports. Now When I exited the mission, I checked on my mods and the riven mod remains veiled.

Is this a bug or what. (Note: I went on seven 5 min runs and two 20 min runs. Is there anything else I am missing?)

17 answers to this question

1 minute ago, ShrimpDawgy227 said:

I wish they told us that when we got the mod. (BTW: will equipping it on a weapon make the mod for that weapon? EX: equipping it on Dex Sybaris will make it a Sybaris mod?)

Nope, the weapon is random. I got an Ignis mod when I slotted it on my tonkor.

3 minutes ago, Lanieu said:

I love the Harpak! I mean, I don't use it but I still like it. Damage isn't bad.

I feel you man... welp, I got a weapon that was worse than the Harpak............ The Daikyu. With max ammo increase, fire rate increase, and basically  a bane mod. I heard that you can re roll the stats. How do you do this?

11 minutes ago, ShrimpDawgy227 said:

I feel you man... welp, I got a weapon that was worse than the Harpak............ The Daikyu. With max ammo increase, fire rate increase, and basically  a bane mod. I heard that you can re roll the stats. How do you do this?

If you don't like the Daikyu, don't reroll. I heard rerolling resets the stats, but not the weapon they will be attatched to.

You can reroll by going to the mod and selecting it in the mod section (just use the Riven mod tab, which is the far right one), there's an option to reset it for 900 Kuva.

Edited by Madway7

2 minutes ago, ShrimpDawgy227 said:

Well, thee stats that I have are S#&$ anyway so... why not? how do I reroll the stats though?

You go to the mod segment, and select your riven mod. The transmute option (or something else) will disappear and be replaced by a 're-roll' option. It requires kuva to re-roll and the stats are still as random as they were when you got the mod (or so I've heard. I've yet to use the function as the two riven mods i have are both for weapons that I don't use).

Good luck.