The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Are The Corpus Going To Get Sidearms?

Aspari

This isn't the 60's. >.>

Burn the nonbeliever!

XD Kidding, but don't hate on the classics.

Also, I'm working on some designs to give a visual to these weapons. Should have em up tomorrow.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

Burn the nonbeliever!

XD Kidding, but don't hate on the classics.

Also, I'm working on some designs to give a visual to these weapons. Should have em up tomorrow.

Hey the new generation is here and now.

6452-1.jpg

I think the poor Corpus dudes that are issued nothing but a prova should at least also be issued a side-arm to shoot us with while they charge us in a vain hope of taking us down with their stun baton.

Same goes for the melee grineer. Seriously, you're fighting a damn Tenno, a technomagical ninjawizard who spent the last 2 minutes slaughtering half of the entire crew on your ship, and you're going to charge it with a stun baton, or little saw? At the very least give them a little something to pewpew us with weakly before they join their brethren in cyberhell.

You know what I want from a Corpus Pistol?

Bouncy shots.

You mean that when they hit a surface they ricochet at an angle?

I'll go for that.

And to balance it, when they hit a surface the ricochet reduces the damage of the shot a bit.

I'd like to see a gauss pistol or something come from them. But DO NOT PUT A SIDEARM IN THE CLAN RESEARCH DEPARTMENT. So far, every Corpus weapon known to Tenno can only be obtained through clan research. The Grineer are hogging up the market and even the Infested have a stake in the Market. Corpus? Non-existent in the Market.

I would love a "tazer-like" handgun.Short range,electrical damage,very high damage value (useless against infected, godly against corpus) 1 shot a time and with long reload.100%Stun on every hit.

I'll go for that.

And to balance it, when they hit a surface the ricochet reduces the damage of the shot a bit.

Yeah, that'd be cool. Perhaps 4-5 bounces on a shot maximum. Also innate Pierce, letting you really pepper whoever you are shooting at.

Same goes for the melee grineer. Seriously, you're fighting a damn Tenno, a technomagical ninjawizard who spent the last 2 minutes slaughtering half of the entire crew on your ship, and you're going to charge it with a stun baton, or little saw? At the very least give them a little something to pewpew us with weakly before they join their brethren in cyberhell.

They got scorpions, self teleporting devices and flying soccer balls of doom.

I'll go for that.

What he wants is this... thing. (Skip to 7m32s on mobile for SciFi handgun)

And while pretty and blue, I still don't see ricochet as a Corpus thing. Many a Tenno modified or Grineer modified thing, but not vanilla Corpus tech. Maybe like how (come on DE) we've teams reverse engineering bullites firing Snipertrons.

I would expect more the thing at 9m05s a.k.a ElectroTool.

Edited by Brasten

What he wants is this... thing. (Skip to 7m32s on mobile for SciFi handgun)

And while pretty and blue, I still don't see ricochet as a Corpus thing. Many a Tenno modified or Grineer modified thing, but not vanilla Corpus tech. Maybe like how (come on DE) we've teams reverse engineering bullites firing Snipertrons.

I would expect more the thing at 9m05s a.k.a ElectroTool.

Seems like it would fill the same role as the Flux Rifle.