Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Cross play

(PSN)Nickleos_Kalani

Question

So, anyone have any clue when cross play will be available between consoles? XB1 and PS4 already get their updates at the same time, and there is already an in-game friendlist system, so why not implement it? It would be a big benefit, for example, two friends have different systems, one is trying to convince the other to get warframe, the other doesnt want to because they wouldnt be able to play together, about half my friends have xbox and warframe on it, its about time right?

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Never. Microsoft and Sony are rivals, not best buddies, so you'll sooner see Coca-Cola honoring Pepsi coupons and vice versa.

For pepsi and cola you could actualy get surprised those 2 are actualy an oligopoly ^.^ 

To op : Sadly it cannot 

Edited by trunks013

3 hours ago, (PS4)ilike121 said:

So, anyone have any clue when cross play will be available between consoles? XB1 and PS4 already get their updates at the same time, and there is already an in-game friendlist system, so why not implement it? It would be a big benefit, for example, two friends have different systems, one is trying to convince the other to get warframe, the other doesnt want to because they wouldnt be able to play together, about half my friends have xbox and warframe on it, its about time right?

Crossplay would be great. It would make purchases Renown/Prestige packs actually worth something. Currently Renown is just a accessory pack for Playstation that only Playstation can see. It would be neat if I could see some people using Prestige in a mission.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Stanicek3 said:

Crossplay would be great. It would make purchases Renown/Prestige packs actually worth something. Currently Renown is just a accessory pack for Playstation that only Playstation can see. It would be neat if I could see some people using Prestige in a mission.

Yeah, i saw that the xbox version is like the eos armor, it would also be great to have each console do a big conclave or something to have a daily/weekly winner between the consoles, and give rewards to everyone who participated on the winning team

Edited by (PS4)ilike121