Jump to content

Prime Vault?


saidox12
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, saidox12 said:

When is the prime vault available and what frame are we getting(+accessories)? Any speculations?

I'm guessing Ember Prime but not sure.

It's supposed to be Ember Prime and Frost Prime; the package showed up on consoles but didn't have pricing or timing with it. They just announced that Nova Prime is getting vaulted next week, so I would expect roughly 2 weeks after that, which would give them 3 weeks of December to sell the Fire and Ice Bundle (roughly what the graphic said).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

Frost and ember are both being unvaulted but I can't remember the accessories that comes with. It should be sometime in December don't think DE gave an exact date. I also can't remember what accessories comes with them :(

The Warframe Wiki has a listing of most Prime Access packages in the order they were released. 

Ember Prime (the originals):

Platinum64 Platinum 1050 2100 4300
Sicarus Prime
Glaive Prime
Ember Prime -
Titan Extractor Prime
(reusable blueprint)
-
Ember Prime Profile Icons -
90 Day Affinity Booster &
Credit Booster
- -
Misa Prime Syandana - -

 

Frost Prime (from the last unvaulting):

Frost Prime Pack
Platinum64 Platinum 1050
Frost Prime
Latron Prime
Reaper Prime
Misa Prime Syandana
Titan Extractor Prime
Frost Prime Profile Icons
Price: USD $59.99

 

Bear in mind that Mag Prime's Vault bundle did not include the exclusive sugatra. So far, syandana have been included, but there's no guarantee that the bundles will include everything from the originals. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Llewellyn_Lionheart said:

The Warframe Wiki has a listing of most Prime Access packages in the order they were released. 

Ember Prime (the originals):

Platinum64 Platinum 1050 2100 4300
Sicarus Prime
Glaive Prime
Ember Prime -
Titan Extractor Prime
(reusable blueprint)
-
Ember Prime Profile Icons -
90 Day Affinity Booster &
Credit Booster
- -
Misa Prime Syandana - -

 

Frost Prime (from the last unvaulting):

Frost Prime Pack
Platinum64 Platinum 1050
Frost Prime
Latron Prime
Reaper Prime
Misa Prime Syandana
Titan Extractor Prime
Frost Prime Profile Icons
Price: USD $59.99

 

Bear in mind that Mag Prime's Vault bundle did not include the exclusive sugatra. So far, syandana have been included, but there's no guarantee that the bundles will include everything from the originals. 

Well I don't know how it'll work with this since the Misa came with Frost but it's also for Ember as well 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Llewellyn_Lionheart said:

Now that it's been unvaulted once, I really hope it ends up on Baro at some point. It's one of the only ones that doesn't.

it's ever show up on baro since you had to pay for it. It'd look so bad on DE's side and players would be pissed and it's fair, pay $60 dollars for this or farm up ducats and buy it instead..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

I do hope the Misa prime is separate to the packs.... because the rest was easily farmed or traded.

They were exclusive originally, and they have been exclusive in all of the prior Prime Vault packs unless omitted. There will not be separate cosmetic packages; you get the whole bundle or nothing at all. If you happen to already own the frames or weapons, you actually get duplicates and can't even trade them away or sell them for ducats. There are numerous threads each time a Prime Vault pack is announced, and DE has 100% stuck with single bundles. 

The trend is there from the regular marketplace as well; despite a major overhaul, buying a bundle still costs you the full plat price if you already own something for which you can't receive an extra. In fact, in game, you don't even get the duplicated items for things you could get extras of most of the time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Llewellyn_Lionheart said:

Now that it's been unvaulted once, I really hope it ends up on Baro at some point. It's one of the only ones that doesn't.

I  don't think it possible, it would be an insult to the people who bought it. Here's hoping it becomes available, again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Llewellyn_Lionheart said:

Edo Prime released with Volt Prime. When we get up to Volt's Prime Vault bundle, it will probably be included. You can get Prisma Edo from Baro, or get Eos Prime, but yeah, they aren't the same.

Yeh, already have those two. Edo prime just looks awesome, particularly the shoulder armor. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

I do hope the Misa prime is separate to the packs.... because the rest was easily farmed or traded.

Yeah me too would be bummer to pay 60$ for one syandana specially if you allready have all the of the other stuff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...