Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Augement Idea

-QUILL_PETER-

6 minutes ago, WraythexXx said:

Thius could easily be OP (as if she's not already), but what if she had an augment for Spore that spread other element besides viral and toxin? If so, how would it be balanced?

It would be really strong to put corrosive or magnetic for grineer and corpus and make it OP possibly

6 minutes ago, WraythexXx said:

Thius could easily be OP (as if she's not already), but what if she had an augment for Spore that spread other element besides viral and toxin? If so, how would it be balanced?

They can balance it however they like but I would really like to see this happen.  Currently its just toxin and viral, viral is nice but against armored enemies, toxin is like tickling them.  Removing said armor is a pain and impossible to do without direct attacks.  

Plus it would be so fun to have ice spores that explode and freeze enemies or liquid heat that causes entire groups to burst into flame.  Although I reckon it would require a toxin component to spread at all, its a nice dream to have.

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

Plus it would be so fun to have ice spores that explode and freeze enemies or liquid heat that causes entire groups to burst into flame.  Although I reckon it would require a toxin component to spread at all, its a nice dream to have.

So... I can only imagine the massive lag and server crashes if this became a thing.