Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugged Riven Mod?

REDBEARDND98

Question

Alright, I've gotten 4 of these (other riven mods) done but this one is glitched imo.  

riven.png

I figured with these mods and lokis passive i can wall hang plenty long to kill 15.  As someone else suggested AKKAD Eris is pretty easy mode for wall gliding and wall hanging but do to the alarm component I had to join a defense already in progress.  Which after a few joins is pretty easy.  Asked the blokes there to let me solo kill a wave or two while wall hanging to get this riven mod done.  I could wall hang pretty much indefinitely and killed 2 waves no problem.  But nothing counted no tracking as they normally do.  I double and triple checked all steps.  Loaded on rifle no alarms etc etc.  the icon came up at the beginning and everything.  Just did not track.  So anyone have any ideas.  I've tried it on other warframes and in other match's I can't get it to track even one kill.

loki_mods.png

loki_wall_hang.png

8 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Correct me if am wrong but isn't Excavation, Survival and Defense game modes already have alarms on?

Try Spy or Extermination, yes you need not touch the ground so Ivara's Dashwire? 

Yes they start as alerted.  Also the Ivara suggestion would help due to the noise arrow allowing you to bring in some more enemies if you don't have enough in a group of enemies.

14 hours ago, Prinny13 said:

Correct me if am wrong but isn't Excavation, Survival and Defense game modes already have alarms on?

Try Spy or Extermination, yes you need not touch the ground so Ivara's Dashwire? 

When an alarm is raised it tells you fail at the bottom of the screen.  I've tried to do it in spy and extermination while wall clinging and invis with loki even then the counter won't go up.  I guess it could require all 15 to die at once.  I guess I'll need to farm that last piece of ivara to try that.  

15 minutes ago, REDBEARDND98 said:

When an alarm is raised it tells you fail at the bottom of the screen.  I've tried to do it in spy and extermination while wall clinging and invis with loki even then the counter won't go up.  I guess it could require all 15 to die at once.  I guess I'll need to farm that last piece of ivara to try that.  

Or try this before you hunt for Ivara parts.

Go as Loki, lure enemies into one place where you can turn off alarms and can hold up lots of enemies, drop a decoy then turn off the alarms and wait few seconds then kill them all!

If turning alarms after it was raised = failed mission then use Air Support as a mean to prevent raising alarms?