Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Veiled Mods Not Staying Equipped

Digifreak

First time reporting a bug, but i hope this may get fixed. The riven mod i received had an absurdly difficult challenge with it: scan 5 simaris targets while holding a hobbled key, and without using skills, traps or GETTING HIT. 

The hotfix a day later SHOWS the challenge as being reduced to only requiring one scan( still very crazy difficult, but not plainly nearly impossible). 

The problem was, the mod then wouldn't stick to any of the primary weapons i had in my possession, as others know. there's nothing to take a cap of, it might as well be nothing to look at. hope this gets fixed ASAP, and maybe giving some idea of if i could even do the mission with other people or not.

oh, and i tested if it would stick on both single and multiplayer, it wouldnt stick as soon as i looked at it in the arsenal again

Edited by spairon

7 hours ago, Kezomal said:

I have an issue where I can't unveil my mod because when i equip it, then leave my arsenal the mod is no longer equipped.

mine worked yesterday and then today the same problem occurred. Also, when you check another config then go back to the original one you equipped it with it will be gone.

Ever since this morning, I can no longer equip veiled riven mods to rifles so as to unlock them. It will place initially, but once I leave the arsenal or perform any sort of menu change at all, the riven mod unequips. This makes it impossible to complete the challenge. Did they change something I'm not aware of?

Edited by MrPoppins