Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Veiled Mods Not Staying Equipped

Digifreak

I finished the war within and I got the riven mod. My friend said I have to have it equipped to unveil the mod. When I equip it to my weapon and leave the arsenal, it takes the riven mod off. Do I have to have it equipped, be a certain mastery rank to equip it or what? It's a little annoying, completing a riven mod quest only to find out that it was removed from my weapon.

Same for me, seems like a lot of people are having this problem. The weird bit is that it's not all riven mods, I've had a friend in my discord that had one that would stick and one that wouldn't, I also ran a mission with a pug and he had one that stuck as well. Maybe something about the latest hotfix broke the mods gained from yesterday, but mods prior to that still work?

10 minutes ago, AgentMayFire said:

I finished the war within and I got the riven mod. My friend said I have to have it equipped to unveil the mod. When I equip it to my weapon and leave the arsenal, it takes the riven mod off. Do I have to have it equipped, be a certain mastery rank to equip it or what? It's a little annoying, completing a riven mod quest only to find out that it was removed from my weapon.

Apparently this is a bug for some players. Be patient, it will likely be fixed next hotfix. If not contact support.

Have the same issue. Even though my Riven is MR16 and I am MR15, the first time I unveiled it with no problems. After the reroll and the hotfix it doesn't stay equipped no matter what. Waiting for a new hotfix now. Was this officially addressed?

Hey guys! Merged all related threads here. 

We're aware of the issue with keeping veiled Riven Mods equipped. We're thinking it may be related to MR requirements. Since the Mods are veiled that information is not visible and if you do not meet the requirements the mods are being automatically unequipped. But this is only a theory and our investigations continue. 

We'll keep you updated! Apologies for the frustration. 

11 hours ago, K3V1N32 said:

It would seem that this issue has to deal with what mastery rank the veiled mod is, since you can't see the MR, if your a lower MR than the MR on the Riven then it will just un-equip it instead of letting you know that it requires a higher mastery rank. I just received a riven from the sortie at MR 13 and tried equipping it, and when I left the mods screen for my weapon, it was un-equipped when I came back. I then did my mastery test to get to MR14 and when I put the riven mod on the rifle, it stayed there. Once I unveiled the mod, it was indeed a MR14 locked Riven mod. 

I was thinking that might be it when I found out that they have a MR but I wasnt sure since you wouldn't be able to see what it is until it's unveiled.

On 15/11/2016 at 8:50 PM, Kezomal said:

Tengo un problema por el que no puedo revelar mi mod porque cuando equiparla, a continuación, salir de mi arsenal el mod ya no está equipada.

Me pasa lo mismo al salir del arsenal o solo con cambiar de configuración de A a B o C cuando vuelvo a la configuracion donde lo equipe ya no esta equipado

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Merged all related threads here. 

We're aware of the issue with keeping veiled Riven Mods equipped. We're thinking it may be related to MR requirements. Since the Mods are veiled that information is not visible and if you do not meet the requirements the mods are being automatically unequipped. But this is only a theory and our investigations continue. 

We'll keep you updated! Apologies for the frustration. 

Hey, saw this looking through latest staff replies and wanted to let you know that you guys may be barking up the wrong tree. 

The first riven mod I unlocked had an MR15 requirement upon unveiling, and I am only MR14. I was able to keep it equipped while veiled in order to unlock it without any trouble at all. 

If it is something to do with the MR, it is more than JUST the MR requirement causing it, or I wouldn't have been able to unlock my mod.

Edited by Tesseract7777