Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galantaine Prime vs Broken War Which is better?

Vexrocity

Question

7 answers to this question

Galatine is a heavy sword, broken war is a one-handed sword.. they work differently and are good in different stuff and so on...

Broken war is faster cuz animations of single blade are much shorter and has stagger on hit... but has lower stats...

On the other paw Galatine has better stats, higher damage, AoE but is slower becausse of animations and it also lacks of stagger on hit.

So to answer your question you need to ask yourself - you want a bit slower heavy AoE damage or you want weaker but faster hits with staggers. =3

Edited by Sanxxieh

If you mean Galatine Prime VS full War, then it's debatable. Most people will pick Slash damage over the mostly useless Impact.

If you mean Broken War, everyone else hit the nail on the head: comparing two different weapon classes is a bit futile.

There is no way to compare these two weapons because of different type, resulting of different stances.

But I will say Galatine prime because it have more good point for me :
-Higher base damage / crit damage / status chance result in higher potential for endgame (mostly with slash procs).
-Higher range and badass combo because able to use Tempo Royale (one of my preferates stances).
-Better looking in my opinion.