Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"meanwhile @ De's Meeting" Thread Got Removed >:

hydrater

You guy complaining that there haven't been enough Orokin alerts in his eyes in a cartoon is not satire.

The concept of him being thrown out of the window for suggesting it is satire, returning to my original statement, you do not understand satire.

Edited by iamSippyCup

Though really I'm surprised DE actually went and deleted the thread altogether instead of just locking it and at least leaving a message at the end. Didn't think they'd have such thin skins :/

When company which stated itself as "opened for community" deletes negative feedback thread (even quite offensive and sarcastic one) without any message, that counts as a very bad and alarming move in my book.

Seems for me that DE slowly changing its course.

I commend you for the fun thread hydrater!

Though the thread deletion was not nice, the thread itself wasn't of the most comfortable nature for DE.

I can understand the decision and it is gone for a good reason.

It could possibly bias or undermine the credibility of DE for new players visiting the forums for the first time.

Let's not push it any further, as this was a clear line drawn by DE and staff.

No good will come out of further provocations.

Stockholm syndrome at its best.

Edited by Khranitel

The concept of him being thrown out of the window for suggesting it is satire, returning to my original statement, you do not understand satire.

So you make a complain using personal opinion but the end of it including a person being thrown out the window makes it .... satire?

Is that it?

They can't stop me; if they want me to stop they're going to have to ban me. I have way to much S#&$ to deal with in my life to care what happens to me on a forum board from a development team who get their panties twisted and without giving a reason or explanation as to why they removed the thread they completely deleted it. Instead of being mature and grown-up about it, they stooped to our level of immaturity and simply deleted the thread like a child who didn't want to eat their veggies.

Here, have a web comic.

d9bqhQb.png

P8Crgw9.png

O1UIUSM.png

Doh46xf.png

EtShkP3.png

97f1AXT.png

Great!!just the last one is not fair to DE.we can farm all stuff,shop is just for cosmetic.

So you make a complain using personal opinion but the end of it including a person being thrown out the window makes it .... satire?

Is that it?

No. Satirical criticism, which you are describing, means taking a stereotypical view of an observable trait and then blowing that up to scandalous proportions. It's not a difficult concept?

No. Satirical criticism, which you are describing, means taking a stereotypical view of an observable trait and then blowing that up to scandalous proportions. It's not a difficult concept?

But didnt say stereotypical view i said a personal opinion based on this specific wants.

Hahahaha I love this thread. 

You ought to do one of these about the host of the game, done by players intead of a dedicated server.... That's one of the REAL problems.

Orrr .. people could just not host if they have bad internet ....

But didnt say stereotypical view i said a personal opinion based on this specific wants.

Then you're wrong. The comics contained views held by more than one person, whether the views are true or not is irrelevant because the reason those views exist is because of an observable trait. The satirical comics simply exploited that observable trait in a way that looks scandalous. Are you getting it yet?

Then you're wrong. The comics contained views held by more than one person, whether the views are true or not is irrelevant because the reason those views exist is because of an observable trait. The satirical comics simply exploited that observable trait in a way that looks scandalous. Are you getting it yet?

To the point of making forced meme ?

Sure will make more progress than the rebellious side.

I don't think that's a solution. Host migrations just &!$$ off people. And they could happen for a thousand of reasons (bad host, crash, lag an so on). 

Second, why ought a player that can't host a match wait for someone else to play? I mean, if I want to play mission X and no-one is already in or has already chose it, I just CAN'T do it because I will be the host chosing it as first. 

So, why? And, however, at least 70-80% of people playing warframe continuously paid for the game. So give us a damned server. Do you think that PS4 players or Sony will like it?

Edited by Latronico

But it doesnt look scandalous, it's a clear complain trying to hide behind something else to gain some bit of validity.

I don't think that's a solution. Host migrations just &!$$ off people. And they could happen for a thousand of reasons (bad host, crash, lag an so on). 

Second, why ought a player that can't host a match wait for someone else to play? I mean, if I want to play mission X and no-one is already in or has already chose it, I just CAN'T do it because I will be the host chosing it as first. 

So, why? And, however, at least 70-80% of people playing warframe continuously paid for the game. So give us a damned server. Do you think that PS4 players or Sony will like it?

If you have S#&$ internet, expect problems. It isn't up to DE to solve your slow packet flow. Play solo if you don't like it lol. 

They will more than likely look into dedis if the PS4 version of the game takes off and only after this game gets out of beta, because right now the playerbase just isn't big enough to bring in the money they'll need for the dedis they'll need. Those things ain't cheap, and would put them in debt at the moment I expect, which would make it a stupid business decision seeing as they're still in beta. 

I could be wrong and they could be sitting on gold thrones, though I'd like to doubt that.