Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Fortress ??? Terminal

Darth-Buldge

Question

10 answers to this question

Am I the only one more interested in the room that terminal is in? I mean for crying out loud, it's got LECH KRILS BODY chilling with enemies from all the other factions! I mean, they could've used a normal Grineer Lancer as we've seen before, but no, it's specifically Lech Kril.

Oh and I have no idea what the ??? console does, sorry.

4 minutes ago, Aeiroth said:

Am I the only one more interested in the room that terminal is in? I mean for crying out loud, it's got LECH KRILS BODY chilling with enemies from all the other factions! I mean, they could've used a normal Grineer Lancer as we've seen before, but no, it's specifically Lech Kril.

It was hammer time and all the boys and girls were invited.

17 minutes ago, Imaru said:

You're going to need to post a picture or something if you want anyone to have any idea what you're talking about. 

14 minutes ago, Aeiroth said:

Can't post a picture, but I know of the room.

It's the one with the ancient Chinese Urn. The incredibly famous ''Chi blurry'' by the great designer, ''Guan can't texture to save his life''.

In the centre of that room is a platform higher up, there is the ''???'' console.

@OP it raises and lowers a couple of the displays.

Edited by DeMonkey

37 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Can't post a picture, but I know of the room.

It's the one with the ancient Chinese Urn. The incredibly famous ''Chi blurry'' by the great designer, ''Guan can't texture to save his life''.

In the centre of that room is a platform higher up, there is the ''???'' console.

@OP it raises and lowers a couple of the displays.

Picture speaks a thousand or a trillion words, your words are 1 for 1.

29 minutes ago, low1991 said:

Picture speaks a thousand or a trillion words, your words are 1 for 1.

Given the comparison, it sounds like you're not happy with the description. My words being 1000x less helpful than a picture.

On the other hand, if something is 1 for 1 it's a completely accurate representation.

I'm willing to search the fortress for the room and post a picture here if it's helpful, your post is just a little ambiguous.

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

V

39 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Given the comparison, it sounds like you're not happy with the description. My words being 1000x less helpful than a picture.

On the other hand, if something is 1 for 1 it's a completely accurate representation.

I'm willing to search the fortress for the room and post a picture here if it's helpful, your post is just a little ambiguous.

My reasons:

1. What is this ancient Chinese Urn, or what Chi blurry? ''Guan can't texture to save his life''.<- i assumed from whole line u'r talking about some art.
  2. In the centre of that room is a platform higher up = ?? There are center of a room for all rooms/ map segment from what i know. (ie, jackel' boss room has a center, Grineer Uranus' Spy room also has a center and a floor higher as well.
  3. there is the ''???'' console = assumed is the subject OP talking about.

Now... give these to someone whom plays/unlock Kuva fortress. Ask them if they know what you'r talking about. (not everyone explores the map, btw)

2nd Quote:

If there's a picture, i'm more than happy to 'find' the room and try to solve it, being 'IN' that room. (when free).

Here's an example how you'r description feels like to me. Example, Here, i give u directions to a certain location. There's a ideal tourist place with ancient chinese arts, in the center of the platform there's higher up ground, and there's a sculpture of a person.

Edited by low1991

8 minutes ago, low1991 said:

V

My reasons:

1. What is this ancient Chinese Urn, or what Chi blurry? ''Guan can't texture to save his life''.<- i assumed from whole line u'r talking about some art.
  2. In the centre of that room is a platform higher up = ?? There are center of a room for all rooms/ map segment from what i know. (ie, jackel' boss room has a center, Grineer Uranus' Spy room also has a center and a floor higher as well.
  3. there is the ''???'' console = assumed is the subject OP talking about.

Now... give these to someone whom plays/unlock Kuva fortress. Ask them if they know what you'r talking about. (not everyone explores the map, btw)

2nd Quote:

If there's a picture, i'm more than happy to 'find' the room and try to solve it, being 'IN' that room. (when free).

Here's how you'r description to you from me feels like. Example, Here, i give u directions to a certain location. There's a ideal tourist place with ancient arts, in the center of the platform there's higher up ground, and there's a sculpture of a person.

Stolen image from another thread.

h1TJNEv.jpg  

As you can see the urn/pot is incredibly poorly done, hence my jokes. It's a fairly obvious landmark, and anyone who's explored the room will recognise it.

The console in question.

30995F085A2B3F221D9C488A7BD1835BCB26D34F (1920×1080)

I don't have a better shot of the room on me.