Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LISET PRIME

2Peter3Nine

Question

10 answers to this question

Am I only one pissed off about liset prime  being a skin ?

truth to be told I always wanted liset prime but not as skin since I was always interested in our ship and lore behind it, especially with all the new lore related to ordis and ship "biology" is coming out, to me landing ships, especially liset always looked as one of most important things that every tenno posses, and since every one of them gives different bonuses(support) it would make sense that we would get eventually prime version that gives improved support but now DE ruined our chance of getting real prime versions of landing ships, it makes no sense that liset prime is treated like  ACCESSORY instead of tenno gear, since landing ship give bonuses that do affect gameplay while other accessories do not.

On 11/22/2016 at 5:04 PM, Culaio said:

Am I only one pissed off about liset prime  being a skin ?

truth to be told I always wanted liset prime but not as skin since I was always interested in our ship and lore behind it, especially with all the new lore related to ordis and ship "biology" is coming out, to me landing ships, especially liset always looked as one of most important things that every tenno posses, and since every one of them gives different bonuses(support) it would make sense that we would get eventually prime version that gives improved support but now DE ruined our chance of getting real prime versions of landing ships, it makes no sense that liset prime is treated like  ACCESSORY instead of tenno gear, since landing ship give bonuses that do affect gameplay while other accessories do not.

You just answered why it is treated like an accessory by yourself mate you just don't realize it yet. If the liset prime was an actual ship, and not a skin, then that would mean it would have its own support ability.

Think about that.

A support ability that is locked for everyone that did not pay the 59.99. That's a paywall, something warframe doesn't do. As you said,accessories do not affect gameplay, and that is why this is treated like an accessory.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

You just answered why it is treated like an accessory by yourself mate you just don't realize it yet. If the liset prime was an actual ship, and not a skin, then that would mean it would have its own support ability.

Think about that.

A support ability that is locked for everyone that did not pay the 59.99. That's a paywall, something warframe doesn't do. As you said,accessories do not affect gameplay, and that is why this is treated like an accessory.

Aaaand.... That's only because they decided to make it part of the Accessory pack... But honestly, I don't think adding Primed Variants of the Landing Crafts are a good idea - as true Upgrades and not skins, I mean. Air Support that the Landing Crafts offer are not that good to begin with and are limited to certain situational uses.

I mean, the Liset can be used help if you dislike hacking (which can also be subverted by just bringing Ciphers) and give you a few extra seconds if you started the Purging Process in Spy missions, Xiphos' Sentry Gun seems kinda underpowered in higher-tier missions and Mantis' Med Tower is nice, but also very niche, since you don't need it if you know what you are doing.

The only Air Support that sounds pretty cool - which I have yet to actually use properly - is the Carpet Bombing Scimitar, and even THEN you seem to be limited to using on Tilesets that are out in the open.

However I would love getting some new Landing Crafts with new Air Supports... Maybe one that actually drops a lot of mechs to help you out, or gives you a useable Rampart.