Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Corpus Great Again. JOHN PRODMAN ON 2017!

BrazilianJoe

We've been beaten, we've been battered. 

We have infested bases, we have cryotic-catastrophe bases, we couldn't tame Valkyr to our bidding, and now she put some extra abs and gold. 

But we cannot give up hope. 

WE WILL NOT GIVE UP HOPE!

MAKE CORPUS GREAT AGAIN!

JOHN PRODMAN FOR 2017!

smbs79.jpg

(This is a Corpus and especially John Prodman appreciation thread, once again reminding and asking that he should become A THING  in the game, much like Clem did. )

Edited by -TP-BrazilianJoe

I agree. The Corpus need more love.

I mean look at the grineer, they've had the most love in the recent updates. Nightwatch, TWW, and all the other stuffs.

We have like 6 different Grineer types. Arid, Nightwatch, Drekar, Frontier, and Kuva Grineer, and of course the base Grineer. And what do the Corpus have? Nothing, just plain old Crewmen and MOAs, no special forces other than the ones in the Index event.

Also, we have a Grineer raid and an Infested raid, when are we getting a Corpus raid hmmm?

EDIT: Also look at the reworked bosses, which faction are they from? GRINEER. MORE CORPUS LOVE PLES.

Edited by secret9005

24 minutes ago, -TP-BrazilianJoe said:

2) John Prodman's Prova is no plain Prova, nor a Prova Vandal, neither a Prima Prova. it's modded by him and it's a beast. IT'S JOHN'S PROVA!

DE should make a 0.001% chance of John Prodman to spawn on any Corpus mission (or any invasion mission involving Corpus, either as our ally or enemy).

Instead of "Prod Crewman" hovering above his head, it should be "Prodman". He'll wield a "Dex Dual Prisma Prova Wraith Vandal Prime: Prodman Edition" modded with Static Discharge. Instakills his enemies. Zips around the map.

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

he is among us, and he shall one day appear. the noble Prodman, with his glorious Prova and his Grate Prime shield, the most powerful gladiator in the universe! I hope one day we get to see the legend with our own eyes!

John Prodman needs no shields. 

And no armor, aesthetic as it may be, does justice to his glistening, sweaty sixpack abs. 

5 hours ago, secret9005 said:

I agree. The Corpus need more love.

I mean look at the grineer, they've had the most love in the recent updates. Nightwatch, TWW, and all the other stuffs.

We have like 6 different Grineer types. Arid, Nightwatch, Drekar, Frontier, and Kuva Grineer, and of course the base Grineer. And what do the Corpus have? Nothing, just plain old Crewmen and MOAs, no special forces other than the ones in the Index event.

Also, we have a Grineer raid and an Infested raid, when are we getting a Corpus raid hmmm?

EDIT: Also look at the reworked bosses, which faction are they from? GRINEER. MORE CORPUS LOVE PLES.

If by "more love" you mean remove those damn nullifiers then by all means go for it DE.