Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] A new way to deal with Assassins

RevanZim

"A wild Zanuka in it's natural habitat"

I died.

But true, the kids hit like trucks, I was doing sortie and I was Ash, there was a Miramulor, an Atlas, and I can't remember the fourth guy. We got killed multiple times without doing jack to Juggernaut, then I used the kiddo and it turned out the operator can kick juggernaut¡s lvl 100 arse!

Edited by Nazrethim

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, voltocitygel said:

Worked for the stalker for me, once I had eliminated most of his health with my dread. His slash resistance didn't save him then. 

In the case of Sentients and the Shadow Stalker, the beam actually resets their resistances as well. So if you have a very one-sided damage loadout you can just hit them with the beam once and then keep doing damage with your weapons until their resistances are charged too much again, and then repeat.

9 hours ago, RevanZim said:

In the case of Sentients and the Shadow Stalker, the beam actually resets their resistances as well. So if you have a very one-sided damage loadout you can just hit them with the beam once and then keep doing damage with your weapons until their resistances are charged too much again, and then repeat.

Huh. That's good to know. probably intentional, seeing as the sentient are weak to the void, and our source of power is the void.