Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Were the weapon skins comming with Ash deluxe revealed?

lerfi

Question

20 answers to this question

yeah, loki knave bundle with Scimitar Skin, Knave Loki Skin, Knave Armor Bundle and Dual Swords skin for 325 and Ash Prime delux bundle with delux skin and nikana for 300? WTF? I bet nikana skin will be available only in the bundle. 200-250 max, just like with Banshee Soprana bundle or Saryn Deluxe Bundle. This is just sad. Whats next? Frost deluxe for 500?

Edited by lonson.

43 minutes ago, lonson. said:

yeah, loki knave bundle with Scimitar Skin, Knave Loki Skin, Knave Armor Bundle and Dual Swords skin for 325 and Ash Prime delux bundle with delux skin and nikana for 300? WTF? I bet nikana skin will be available only in the bundle. 200-250 max, just like with Banshee Soprana bundle or Saryn Deluxe Bundle. This is just sad. Whats next? Frost deluxe for 500?

people buy riven mods for 1000plats and its rng created... i dont see why a deluxe skin with a lot of work inside wouldnt cost 300 plat

1 hour ago, Tsoe said:

people buy riven mods for 1000plats and its rng created... i dont see why a deluxe skin with a lot of work inside wouldnt cost 300 plat

That's not a valid reason for the lack of items in Ash's Deluxe Bundle, several other have at least come with 3 items, for 250 plat max. The economy around riven mods is something that has no correlation.

1 minute ago, Vrgolin said:

That's not a valid reason for the lack of items in Ash's Deluxe Bundle, several other have at least come with 3 items, for 250 plat max. The economy around riven mods is something that has no correlation.

yeah i forgot Oberon had 2 items

but well Excal and Nyx had nothing

AND who said it gonna be 300 plats?

Edited by Tsoe

3 minutes ago, Vrgolin said:

Excal had the Proto-Glaive skin. Altough, do those two count as Deluxe Skins?

proto glaive wasnt in a pack i believe?

and they appear both in deluxe skins... i hope they are not though XD

but about ash i see no reason for it to be 300plats

235 or something maybe

Edited by Tsoe

2 hours ago, lonson. said:

500? I'd pay it, skin looks amazing lol. Don't get any ideas de.

1 minute ago, Tsoe said:

yeah i forgot Oberon had 2 items

but well Excal and Nyx had nothing

Excal costs 150 and Nyx is 200. The fact her deluxe skin was so expensive was part of the reason I avoided buying it on the first run and only changed my mind later when the deluxe skins stopped being limited. Allow me to illustrate for a second the discrepency in prices here:

• Excalibur: 150, no bundle (150 per item)
  • Nyx: 200, no bundle (200 per item)
  • Valkyr: 150, no bundle (150 per item)
  • Rhino: 165, 215 for 3 items (72~ per item)
  • Saryn: 165, 200 for 3 items (67~ per item)
  • Trinity: 165, 250 for 3 items (84~ per item)
  • Loki: 165, 325 for 4 items (82~ per item)
  • Oberon: 165, 245 for 3 items (82~ per item)
  • Banshee: 165, 250 for 3 items (84~ per item)
  • Nova: 165, 225 for 3 items (75 per item)

If the Ash Koga skin is around 300 for the bundle, it is not only an unusually expensive bundle but also has a lower value of 150 platinum per item by virtue of offering only 2 items. It's too late for this to change, unfortunately, but this pricing is not a good thing. Making a skin cost almost as much as a bundle that had 4 items in it when it offers half the content is a poor value.

3 hours ago, BlaineKodos said:

Excal costs 150 and Nyx is 200. The fact her deluxe skin was so expensive was part of the reason I avoided buying it on the first run and only changed my mind later when the deluxe skins stopped being limited. Allow me to illustrate for a second the discrepency in prices here:

• Excalibur: 150, no bundle (150 per item)
  • Nyx: 200, no bundle (200 per item)
  • Valkyr: 150, no bundle (150 per item)
  • Rhino: 165, 215 for 3 items (72~ per item)
  • Saryn: 165, 200 for 3 items (67~ per item)
  • Trinity: 165, 250 for 3 items (84~ per item)
  • Loki: 165, 325 for 4 items (82~ per item)
  • Oberon: 165, 245 for 3 items (82~ per item)
  • Banshee: 165, 250 for 3 items (84~ per item)
  • Nova: 165, 225 for 3 items (75 per item)

If the Ash Koga skin is around 300 for the bundle, it is not only an unusually expensive bundle but also has a lower value of 150 platinum per item by virtue of offering only 2 items. It's too late for this to change, unfortunately, but this pricing is not a good thing. Making a skin cost almost as much as a bundle that had 4 items in it when it offers half the content is a poor value.

Welp it was only 215 so 112.5 per item :)