Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Sortie rewards, new sortie drops. What'd you get?

izzatuw

Naramon lens

Naramon lens

=F*** sorties. You know what? even if i get riven mod or legendary core, it wont pay for  that amount of frustration or boringness i get in tis type of mission. Today was what.. Saturn helene with high lvl, exterminate eximus units, and last one broken &#! boss fight, where half of the mechanics were bugged and we have to repeat that mission three times due to it. Such variety, much wow. Im done with sorties until they fix those missions or offer satisfying rewards.

Normal Urainu Lens...
2k Endo...
FORMA...

I honestly feel like adding forma and nitain is an insult to people's time. I always keep ten formas crafted and I have more than 100 forma bp..., I also have 120 nitains...

So these ""rewards"" only make me not want to keep playing sorties. I stopped playing them on march, and I started back after WW because of the Riven Mods and the sorties changes... Now that they added these, I'm again thinking of stopping playing them, it's tiring to play 3 missions that go from 40-60 min in total only to get a forma or nitains when I already have lots of them...

Seriously, introduce a token system or remove those from the rewards!

Edited by LeaserResael