Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Warframe Fast Again (Bulk Building)

Aridum

Ok, we all know what the foundry is right? And we all know about the energy and health restores right? And we've all had that moment where were just sitting in front of our foundries clicking on the energy restore blueprint, then waiting 60 seconds, the clicking to claim it, the clicking "OK" to just get rid of the message in your face, then doing this process again!!!! Now if you that one guy in the group paying 1 plat every time you wanna skip through this nightmare, then this is not the place for you! I'm speaking for the cheapskates and the boys and girls without jobs! The peeps without 2500 plat! We've all had that moment where we sit in the foundry clicking and clicking! WHY MUST I DO THIS EVERY SINGLE TIME I RUN OUT OF HEALTH RESTORES?!? Well, this problem can be fixed, by bulk building. You click on your 10 times energy restore bp, the ship asked how many do you want to build, I say 4, then it takes 40 minutes and 36,000 credits to build! It's that simple. This can be fixed in a day if anyone of importance sees it. So join me, and help Make Warframe Fast Again!

18 minutes ago, Sensai0203 said:

You click on your 10 times energy restore bp, the ship asked how many do you want to build, I say 4, then it takes 40 minutes and 36,000 credits to build! It's that simple.

i dont see how taking 4 minutes for 40 is slower than taking 40 minutes to build 40 just for the sake of a few clicks

Edited by Zhoyzu

35 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

i dont see how taking 4 minutes for 40 is slower than taking 40 minutes to build 40 just for the sake of a few clicks

It's not necessarily faster, but it does require less input from the player. I personally would like this--I could see myself using this for something like Forma, or another comparable component resource. This would be a nice little QoL addition.

57 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

Like @Angrados said, instead of me pressing the same button over and over, I press a few buttons and in those 40 minutes, I could be doing a survival or grinding for some resources. I'm not trying to decrease time, but make things more efficient.

It would be a nice QoL adjustment.   I do not want the actual time to build items to change.   Just want them to be able to build consecutively by the player selecting how many they want to build..    They would also have to be claimed by the player to get them, not automatically added.  Twenty Forma would still take 20 days to build, and have to be collected by the player to receive them.   But once one was finished building another would start.   When done, the player would have to go into the foundry and collect them, they would not be automatically deposited into the inventory,

16 minutes ago, _Vortus_ said:

But once one was finished building another would start.   When done, the player would have to go into the foundry and collect them, they would not be automatically deposited into the inventory,

I see, that would be much nicer that waiting for the entire thing