Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

this is for you: read

Matt89Connor

apparently some moderator can not stand me, because I do not do things by the rules, according to them, but I say that I am simply pricking your hands like an annoying mosquito, reminding them that there is something wrong: Exact boys, many veterans leave and it is no coincidence, the rework should be the basis of everything and yet they do it the wrong way, the new weapons, they do it the wrong way, do not follow the feedback, give us only freedom of speech but only for let us vent, like dogs barking at all: but I say it's time to bite!
Each of us has thrown away much of his time ,that will never come back, to this game, for what? For anything to be treated like children never happy, but it is not true that we are never happy, except that we want the good for the game and we want the best, but it seems they do not understand.
So boys / girls, bite, do it loud !! it is for you that I am writing this post to wake up, come on! you are all strong you do not need armor screen fairy and keys to defend yourself but you can put yourself .

"I'm not providing feedback in a respective manner / accordingly to Forums' rules and get punished for it.

So i shall do just that even more and encourage  others to do so too!"

Yeah, i think perma-ban for you would be an apropriate response at this point.

Spreading negativity won't get you anywhere, does not help anybody and won't be tolerated by Warframe's staff (mods included) and that's how it should be.

Also: try punctuation, your post is painful to read in more ways than one.

Edited by Artek94

25 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

apparently some moderator can not stand me, because I do not do things by the rules, according to them, but I say that I am simply pricking your hands like an annoying mosquito, reminding them that there is something wrong: Exact boys, many veterans leave and it is no coincidence, the rework should be the basis of everything and yet they do it the wrong way, the new weapons, they do it the wrong way, do not follow the feedback, give us only freedom of speech but only for let us vent, like dogs barking at all: but I say it's time to bite!
Each of us has thrown away much of his time ,that will never come back, to this game, for what? For anything to be treated like children never happy, but it is not true that we are never happy, except that we want the good for the game and we want the best, but it seems they do not understand.
So boys / girls, bite, do it loud !! it is for you that I am writing this post to wake up, come on! you are all strong you do not need armor screen fairy and keys to defend yourself but you can put yourself .

Im happy with the reworks and new features added to the game. 

No cry-posts like this are needed.

12 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

im' not alone, but maybe i'm the only 1 who wants risk all for the good of people, people who have spend soo mouch time in this game and forum for what? nothing....

you say you want to spread negativity "for the good of people", and yet according to the replies "the people" disagree with you. 

18 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

Inciting online riots and flame wars because you feel you know better than the devs what to do with their game is petty and childish, and if that's how you handle having your feedback (and I use the term lightly here) dealt with, then it was probably poor feedback to begin with.

Oh, and don't you dare presume to speak for anyone but yourself here, because that of course invites everyone who doesn't think as you do to call you out, and that won't end well for your reputation.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

He is mad that the mods shut down and issue warning points for threads that call out bad things for being bad and DE for seemingly no longer listening to the community. He wants people to start speaking out about it.

That's rich coming from the guy who wants Warframe to have infinite ammo balanced by doubling load times, so that Warframe can be more "arcadey" like Earth Defense Force.

I think your past feedback speaks for itself.

10 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

im' not alone, but maybe i'm the only 1 who wants risk all for the good of people, people who have spend soo mouch time in this game and forum for what? nothing....

Do you have a Messiah complex or something? What is the point of persisting in a game if you feel it rewards you with nothing? A sane individual would just leave a bad review and try a different game, but here you are after implied years of having this salty af, disgustingly self-righteous attitude, and you very well might have nothing to show for it, but it's all on you.

If you have beef with moderators, you should talk to them privately. Triple posting the same thing on three different subforums isn't going to give you the positive validation you're craving.  

I took a quick look at your posts, and from what I gathered, you need to be more clear about what you want.  Give constructive feedback.  Be coherent and specific. Back up with examples if you can.  Try to use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation so people can understand what you're trying to say.

I liked your idea of assault mission for sorties, but you are completely incomprehensible with this thread: 

18 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

And you think it should be more like DmC. What's your point?

Actually no. "DmC: Devil May Cry" was f***ing awful, and you're missing what was so terribly pants-on-head about your proposal in the first place: Eliminating the ammo economy, which is a valid form of balance that almost nobody else has issues with, and replacing it with infinite ammo "balanced" by reload times long enough to kill the pacing.

If you're trying to act like wanting dodge-cancelling out of melee, when rolls already interrupt everything except melee attacks, makes me a bad person, you're gonna have a bad time, but now we've gone off topic. My point is that your show of support for an inarticulate rant does more to hurt it than help. It would even lead people to call your own opinions into question if I hadn't just removed all doubt by providing an example of how incongruous your suggestions have been.

This man is what's called a rabble-rouser. He came here with the intent to incite animosity and get his 5 minutes of forum fame, and of course when people buy into his emotionally charged rant, as you did, it only encourages such delinquent behavior.

Edited by Dreddeth