Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream #9 Recap

Volt_Cruelerz

Mynki totally took some inspirations for that new Saryn helmet from the female brawler fanframe :3

I8F08Iu.jpg

Huh? That broken chestplate is totally the same as the Antimatter Warframe?

The Frost helmet looks a bit low to me. It's like half his head and his spine sticking out. Maybe it looks different once 3D modeled.

Any screens of the UI they showed off? I'm interested in that.

Here you go!

640px-New_Solar_system_Screen_2.png

640px-Hard_mode_icons_Preview.png

I strongly advice you to watch the livestream to see how awesome this new UI works.

EDIT: The UI is shown at 1:10:22

Edited by KingTaro

Here you go!

640px-New_Solar_system_Screen_2.png

640px-Hard_mode_icons_Preview.png

I strongly advice you to watch the livestream to see how awesome this new UI works.

EDIT: The UI is shown at 1:10:22

I did watch it, thanks. I didn't know it was already on youtube. It looks spiffy.

FFS, can we please have events that last longer than Friday-Saturday-Sunday? Some of us work weekends here DE.

That's actually a good point. In maplestory, the events all last weeks, with the shorter ones lasting at least a week, and the longer ones lasting over 2 months. Whenever you log on, there is always at least a couple of seasonal/holiday-based/update-based events running, so you never run out of things to do.

DE has said they wanted to have more frequent events in the future, so maybe bi-weekly or something, so making the events longer would help in giving the players a sense of "there's always an event going." Of course, they have to balance it out, or it might go the way of maple, where it ends up feeling like a chore to do all the events.