Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Ember Prime and Frost Prime Relics

ChillyWilly

So, I just getting around finding the amount of relics that we have today, from a youtuber after the release of valkyr prime, we currently have 10 axi relics, 6 neo relics, 7 meso relics and 5 lith relics, IF DE decide to put just ONE more relic on axi, im done to farm that, since the drop doesn't seems to be same, like for example i get alot of axi a1 relics, and I only got 1 axi v5 relic which is the newest relic after 24000 cryotic, (20 x 1200), which means i got (24000/400) around 60 axi relics, but its not always cause it sometimes give that arrow mutation mods.. the problem is DE put the prime vault together, which means more relics that will come and RNG will be bad at that time, IF it will balance that it most likely to have 3 lith, 1 meso and 2 neo... just to make those relic have the same quantity, but since DE doesnt want a relic have all the unvaulted items (1-2 prime that still in game) most likely to have 8 relics..

Sorry for typing such a long sentences XD, but the point is, make the relics less amount

Ohh and 2 more things, most prime cost 25 ducats because they are in common and uncommon drop on different relic, remove that because people rather to farm the common ones. 2. some prime item only on 1 relic, like bronco prime barrel that im struggling to get, because its on axi and we all know that axi now have 10 relics that have very bad RNG to get what we need

1 minute ago, Chewarette said:

Excavation on a spaceship node doesn't make sense

True... But this spaceship node is covered by infested-material (nano spores?).

You excavate the earth (Earth node) to uncover artifice under. Would'nt you excavate the infested covered spaceship to uncover what's consumed by the infestation?

17 minutes ago, low1991 said:

Problem would be solved if DE introduce a Orokin derelict node (OD excavation?) which guarantee relic on each cycle/5mins/round/5wave/evcavation.

Try defenses/interceptions maybe? Each rotation has a chance for relic, some are guaranteed (b and c have guaranteed axi on high level interceptions for example).

11 minutes ago, low1991 said:

You excavate the earth (Earth node) to uncover artifice under. Would'nt you excavate the infested covered spaceship to uncover what's consumed by the infestation?

You can't really dig through a ship. Also, stuff that's been consumed by the Infestation is just that: Consumed. Also also, Orokin derelict endless missions already have relics from basically every era.

33 minutes ago, low1991 said:

Yeah but the excavator is sent from space or atleast from a ship. Can't do that in a closed environment. That's why we're lacking Grineer excavations by the way. Most of their maps are in Grineer bases or ships (or on devastated land where it's very unlikely we find something valuable underground like Ceres :p).

Edited by Chewarette

it'll be a bish, I know that much. prepare to farm even more new relics with 1 or 2 Frost/Ember parts and 4 junk parts for hours on end.. thank god I already have both frames.

2 hours ago, low1991 said:

Problem would be solved if DE introduce a Orokin derelict node (OD excavation?) which guarantee relic on each cycle/5mins/round/5wave/evcavation.

DE giving us GUARANTEED relics? ahahahahahahahahah *deep breath* ahahahahahahahahahaha.

good joke.

1 hour ago, low1991 said:

you know, I'm not sure how good an excavator could drill through infested tissue, probably quite well. at the moment though, there's no infested that needs that kind of tool to break it, you could probably cut it all away with a sword or other weapon if the game made it vulnerable. plus there's the issue of it being on a ship; you'd decompress the room every time a drill comes because it would come through the roof xD

24 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

...plus there's the issue of it being on a ship; you'd decompress the room every time a drill comes because it would come through the roof xD

That sounds rather unique to other excavation mission. An continuous decompress/vacuum into space through-out the map as you activate each drills (excavator) in that map segment. Prevention of shield recovery through normal means.

Btw, i doubt the direction of entry has to be from the top. Can't it be by the sides? or hovers above ground to the targeted location from a opening in the ship' hull.